Idris Elba Proposes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Mudane @DuctTape and others have saved this thread. 0 fux 2018
:salute:

Lads, if I've never played any of the AC games aside from the original. Should I bother? I thought the first 1 was trash in both gameplay and story :manny:
2 is a big improvement over 1, and is a good game, imo.
Black Flag and Revelations are also great games. They're definitely worth playing. The rest of the series is ass imo, apparently Unity is okay but I've never tried it. The series definitely drops off in quality pretty quick. Ubisoft are shit at open worlds.

Black Flag and Revelations are also great games. They're definitely worth playing. The rest of the series is ass imo, apparently Unity is okay but I've never tried it. The series definitely drops off in quality pretty quick. Ubisoft are shit at open worlds.
How could you forget 3 it's the best AC game after blackflags

Hol' up there's an open world ac game? :gucciwhat:

But it's ass? :meleshame:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

Syndicate is OK imo, but that might be because I like that era.

giphy.gif
idris-elba-gif-24.gif

All that's left now is Stormzy's proposal, it will herald the end of Somali men.

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
I'm sorry, but it's the truth :francis:
I didn't want to have to lie to you and string you along, that would be disrespectful to you and your own feelings.
I like you, but in a sisterly kinda way, you know?
Some people just aren't compatible I'm afraid :meleshame:
I accept your offer of being my personal wing-woman, then hopefully we will find the fabled half-decent :friendhug:
More or less okay :wowsweat:
Passable :lawd:
Those are the high standards I expect you to help me find :rejoice:
Aww, what a thoughtful young man you are:friendhug:; it's very admirable that you were considering my long-term well being tbh. And true, wise words.
But, sister-zoned...honestly?? I don't really feel that that's our dynamic tbqb. If we're gonna make this a family affair, I was thinking more along the lines of how you'd make a wonderful son. Plus, it'd make a better fit with the narrative of me assisting in your search for your other half :win:.

Edit: I just peeped the "passable" part:shookgabre:, you rly about that trap lyfe huh?

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Aww, what a thoughtful young man you are:friendhug:; it's very admirable that you were considering my long-term well being tbh. And true, wise words.
But, sister-zoned...honestly?? I don't really feel that that's our dynamic tbqb. If we're gonna make this a family affair, I was thinking more along the lines of how you'd make a wonderful son. Plus, it'd make a better fit with the narrative of me assisting in your search for your other half :win:.

Oh how times have changed..............

Edit: I just peeped the "passable" part:shookgabre:, you rly about that trap lyfe huh?
For a second my mind took this in a very wrong direction :9uoofqd:

I had a feeling he would propose to her. Dude is smitten. Before her, he publicly said that he will never marry again.

I'm not sure if she's Muslim, so I won't assume.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Syndicate is OK imo, but that might be because I like that era.
I completely forgot Syndicate even existed, lol.
They really are pumping out the games. The once a year stuff gets old fast.
How could you forget 3 it's the best AC game after blackflags
Ehh, 3 was quite bad imo. I really, really didn't like it.
Hol' up there's an open world ac game? :gucciwhat:

But it's ass? :meleshame:
Most of the assassin's creed games are """"open world""" :mjlol:
But, sister-zoned...honestly?? I don't really feel that that's our dynamic tbqb. If we're gonna make this a family affair, I was thinking more along the lines of how you'd make a wonderful son. Plus, it'd make a better fit with the narrative of me assisting in your search for your other half :win:
Yes, one of my best qualities is how thoughtful I am. Another is the fact that I'm very humble :trumpsmirk:
Honestly I was going to say the "Mother-son" thing too, mostly due to the fact that you're older than me, but because I'm a thoughtful guy, I didn't bring up your age, because everyone knows you don't make jokes about a woman's age :denzelnigga:
I'm a real upstanding guy, aren't I :mjohreally:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do the words "passable" and "trap" have to do with each other :kanyehmm:
Pretty sure the whole point of the trap is that they don't just 'pass' for a girl, they are literally identical to what you or I would perceive as a girl, save for the fact that they are a boy :browtf:
The straight man's worst nightmare :pacspit:

If it really were out of desperation, you wouldn't be in any position to specify "female" user:ulyin:And lol @ next.
About the insane posters tho, I think I may have become desensitized to that ish xD

Ngl, he's hot af but -besides looks, and wealth- he doesn't have much else going that I'd consider marriage material (imo ofc).

He has a nice personality and isn't threaten by a strong woman.

Also the british accent. :siilaanyosmile:

TooMacaan

VIP
Yes, one of my best qualities is how thoughtful I am. Another is the fact that I'm very humble :trumpsmirk:
Honestly I was going to say the "Mother-son" thing too, mostly due to the fact that you're older than me, but because I'm a thoughtful guy, I didn't bring up your age, because everyone knows you don't make jokes about a woman's age :denzelnigga:
I'm a real upstanding guy, aren't I :mjohreally:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do the words "passable" and "trap" have to do with each other :kanyehmm:
Pretty sure the whole point of the trap is that they don't just 'pass' for a girl, they are literally identical to what you or I would perceive as a girl, save for the fact that they are a boy :browtf:
The straight man's worst nightmare :pacspit:
Humble, indeed, how could I forget:duckr:. And it's okay dear you can make all the jokes you want, I'm not sensitive about my age:hillarybiz:

Passable is what separates a trap from other transW; the reason the trans is capable of trap powers is bc they can pass (a.k.a blend in) while among the average female:ulyin:.

TooMacaan

VIP
He has a nice personality and isn't threaten by a strong woman.

Also the british accent. :siilaanyosmile:
He has an ok personality, not being threatened by strong women would be the highlight here.

What is it with girls and british accents tho? :gucciwhat:Honestly, majority of the time, overrated af. Russian accents ftw. Irish accents ftw. Brazilian portuguese accents ftw. French accents ftw.

If you want a really good open world game I highly recommend Shadow of war

Might give it a go. I played Shadow of mordor. It was pretty sick, enjoyed the combat mechanics a lot. Was lacking hard in the open world though. Like 85% was randomly spawned mobs and fucking flowers. I didn't know they released a new one though.

He has an ok personality, not being threatened by strong women would be the highlight here.

What is it with girls and british accents tho? :gucciwhat:Honestly, majority of the time, overrated af. Russian accents ftw. Irish accents ftw. Brazilian portuguese accents ftw. French accents ftw.

Dream partner has:

British accent.

Brazilian body.

French charm.

Italian cooking.

Mixed with light somali savagery to keep it exciting.

:lawd:

@RICH you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts