Idris Elba Proposes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
I swear to god the number of insane posters on this website have conditioned me to treat any reasonable opinion like it's the rarest thing in existence :mjlol:
This website genuinely has me subconsciously thinking every single Somali, male or female, on the face of the earth is a raving lunatic, I might just fall in love with the next female user who says something even half-decent out of desperation because of it despite that not being the case :chrisfreshhah:
If it really were out of desperation, you wouldn't be in any position to specify "female" user:ulyin:And lol @ next.
About the insane posters tho, I think I may have become desensitized to that ish xD
Hell even I would marry Idris Elba :kanyeshrug:
Ngl, he's hot af but -besides looks, and wealth- he doesn't have much else going that I'd consider marriage material (imo ofc).

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Try Assassins Creed Origins.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've tried it, was the most boring shit I've ever played.
Assassin's Creed is garbage now, the last genuinely great one I played was Black Flag.
The best games of last year for me were Persona 5 and Zelda, nothing else even came close.
All these Western triple-A games don't hold a candle to the Japanese stuff.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
In the space of a week, while Somali girls celebrate this:

A random Xalimo, engaged to a middle aged actor.

845404040-e1518270576923.jpg

We Faraxs celebrate this:

IMG_1285-0.jpg

Abdulqawi Yusuf Ahmed, new President of the International Court of Justice.

Stay ##WINNING Xalimos.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
If it really were out of desperation, you wouldn't be in any position to specify "female" user:ulyin:And lol @ next.
About the insane posters tho, I think I may have become desensitized to that ish xD
I said "next" because you don't cut it for me, sorry :kanyeshrug:
Can we just be friends :damedamn:

No matter how desperate I am, I am not falling in love with a man :drakewtf:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I've tried it, was the most boring shit I've ever played.
Assassin's Creed is garbage now, the last genuinely great one I played was Black Flag.
The best games of last year for me were Persona 5 and Zelda, nothing else even came close.
All these Western triple-A games don't hold a candle to the Japanese stuff.

Black flag was the shit back in the day, you're not a proper geeljire if you don't like black flag.

Was origins really that bad, I've seen decent reviews on it.

I would say Battlefield 1 was the best game in 2017.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Black flag was the shit back in the day, you're not a proper geeljire if you don't like black flag.

Was origins really that bad, I've seen decent reviews on it.

I would say Battlefield 1 was the best game in 2017.
Black Flag was amazing. There was a huge amount of effort put into it, made me want to go back in time and be a pirate in those days.

Origins wasn't bad, but it was boring. Aggressively boring, if that even makes sense. In fact I think I would have preferred it if it was bad, at least then it would have been entertaining in how bad it was.

Battlefield 1 was great, I enjoyed it for about a month but I got burnt out pretty quick. Good choice for GOTY for you though.

TooMacaan

VIP
I said "next" because you don't cut it for me, sorry :kanyeshrug:
Can we just be friends :damedamn:

No matter how desperate I am, I am not falling in love with a man :drakewtf:
:wow:I was acc gonna ask if I didn't make the cut, but thought I should spare my feelings. It's probz for the best, to lay it all out in the open, tho. We can be better than friends; I'll be your personal wing-woman in the hunt for the half-decent :rejoice:.

p.s. I don't think you know what the definition of desperate is then.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
looool walle mucjiso baad ku rabta dadka. I agree though, gynocentricism is widespread and will have devastating effects in the coming future. I already see the effects in this day and age. If court laws do not become more representative of men, there will be a huge dip in the coming years. both economically (this will depend more on the degree of automation and taxation) and population wise.
I really don’t have no empathy for guys who get married in the west without doing their due diligence especially faraxs cause xalimos are no different from the hair hatted hooligans.

Look around most Somali households are single mothers these xalimos ain’t loyal to no one except the government their sugar daddy if men want to be reduced to a sperm donors then by all means get married in the west pay alimony and child support till you die while living hand to mouth stuck in a shack somewhere while your ex wife lives the life spending your hard earned cash on the next guy due to a females hypergamous nature.

I applaud this Somali girl who got married to this actor guess who departs with most of his cash when they divorce that’s why black men don’t practise group economics most of their rich men marry women from other races making other races rich at their expense.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
:wow:I was acc gonna ask if I didn't make the cut, but thought I should spare my feelings. It's probz for the best, to lay it all out in the open, tho. We can be better than friends; I'll be your personal wing-woman in the hunt for the half-decent :rejoice:.

p.s. I don't think you know what the definition of desperate is then.
I'm sorry, but it's the truth :francis:
I didn't want to have to lie to you and string you along, that would be disrespectful to you and your own feelings.
I like you, but in a sisterly kinda way, you know?
Some people just aren't compatible I'm afraid :meleshame:
I accept your offer of being my personal wing-woman, then hopefully we will find the fabled half-decent :friendhug:
More or less okay :wowsweat:
Passable :lawd:
Those are the high standards I expect you to help me find :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts