I was right all along : Emergency IGAD crisis meeting called, UAE trying to destabilize Somalia.

Should Somaliland be punished for their traitorous ways?

• Yes ofcourse

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Wallahi I miss barre

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI
:rejoice:

It doesn't please me that Somalia is faltering yet again, but if it means SL wins just a little bit more then so be it :sass2: xaasidnimo wanaag ma keento

:rejoice:

It doesn't please me that Somalia is faltering yet again, but if it means SL wins just a little bit more then so be it :sass2: xaasidnimo wanaag ma keento

Remember what you're saying. UAE is funding al shabaab killing hundreds of innocent civilians. Somaliland (traitorland) is supporting them and allowing themselves to be used as a destabilizing force to keep us down. Do you believe in karma? cause thats what you gonna get.

Remember what you're saying. UAE is funding al shabaab killing hundreds of innocent civilians. Somaliland (traitorland) is supporting them and allowing themselves to be used as a destabilizing force to keep us down. Do you believe in karma? cause thats what you gonna get.
SL is a traitor and its people support it

BANTU

+op MVLI
That's funny because I see this muran as your karma :sass2:

What'd your hooyo teach you about blaming others for your own behavior? Xoolos gonna xoolo:kanyeshrug:

I think next Siad Barre will be a hutu who grew up in Muqdisho

BANTU

+op MVLI
I hope you remember these people while you laugh it up

tumblr_nmvfciAlXb1svefdfo1_250.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Damn Muse Bihi is a traitor kissing UAE and their assess, he should be considered a foreign puppet working against Somali interests.
On top of that,UAE setting up a base to strike our good neighbours of Yemen.
Somaliland need to expel them and join their brothers so we can move from this foreign dominance playing us like a chess.:siilaanyosmile:

Somalia since 1969:

1- ill fated war with Ethiopia that had zero consideration for world geopolitics and the disaster that could come out of it.
2-Barre's bombings of the then northern cities from the air & the ground that for the first time catapulted the Somali nation into the worst cycle of violence in their history.
3-the bombing of Mogadishu residents in late 90s that was the ultimate cause of the Mogadishu uprising and the eviction of Siyad Barre from Somalia.
4-the civil war that ensued and almost destroyed the current Somalia and into the 28th year,mostly now in the jubas and Mogadishu.the human and economic cost is so tremendous and beyond repair for so many decades to come.
All that was caused by one man,Siyad Barre like Hitler's adventuers in the end destroyed Germany.

and yet we have people like itachi probably basing on clannish wishful thinking bragging about that man,''wallahi I miss Barre'',as he put it figures how unworthy it's for some to live.

Somalia since 1969:

1- ill fated war with Ethiopia that had zero consideration for world geopolitics and the disaster that could come out of it.
2-Barre's bombings of the then northern cities from the air & the ground that for the first time catapulted the Somali nation into the worst cycle of violence in their history.
3-the bombing of Mogadishu residents in late 90s that was the ultimate cause of the Mogadishu uprising and the eviction of Siyad Barre from Somalia.
4-the civil war that ensued and almost destroyed the current Somalia and into the 28th year,mostly now in the jubas and Mogadishu.the human and economic cost is so tremendous and beyond repair for so many decades to come.
All that was caused by one man,Siyad Barre like Hitler's adventuers in the end destroyed Germany.

and yet we have people like itachi probably basing on clannish wishful thinking bragging about
that man,''wallahi I miss Barre'',as he put it figures how unworthy it's for some to live.

Those who worship arabs over their own people are unworthy of life. We're gonna kick out all arab devil worshippers outta somalia.

Those who worship arabs over their own people are unworthy of life. We're gonna kick out all arab devil worshippers outta somalia.

hhhhh you waiting worse fate than that of Barre if you eva make to learn how to fight with sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts