I spent my whole life despising Somali girls who marry ajnabis. Now my own sister is marrying one

what should I do?

• Awkwardly smile but still continue resenting ajnabis

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Get over the ajnabi hate and embrace the universality of love

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • Never talk to my sister again, demand she choose between her family or her ajnabi fiancé

Votes: 39 44.3%

• Total voters
Is the happiness of my sister all that should matter to me in life? Should we live our lives in service of the happiness of other people, or for our own selves?

she can ask you the same question. Why should she put your happiness before hers ? lmao Iska amus.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
As long as your sister and her would be husband are good people, it shouldn't matter. Let people love each other, we are in this world for a short time, don't make it unnecessarily complicated :)

He asks “ should my sisters happiness be all I live my life for” while at the same time demanding his sister live her life to his approval.
she can ask you the same question. Why should she put your happiness before hers ? lmao Iska amus.

You're both making non statements like they are rebuttals. He quite clearly said his sister has a choice, if it should even come to that.

Not defending or agreeing with him. Just saying.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They say you sometimes attract what you hate the most. Let's try to figure out the type of negative karma you committed in a past life that contributed to this debacle.

Hmmm... Have you dated any foreigners yourself? If yes; that might be your karmic debt paid through your sister.

I mean the other Somali girls he apparently sees that get with ajanbis that he "despises"
Stranger maybe, but Somalis in the diaspora aren't just randoms to eachother like that.

But yeah don't agree with the hardline view. Love my nephews and nieces equally and they still rep:mjdontkno:

Buuuut don't know what to feel about my former religion and history HS teacher getting with an fob he taught in some introductionary class. He gave me an A in history but cheated on religion with a B+ cuz I was half a point of the cutoff on some fucking online multiple choice part of a test.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Before you ask for my gender, thats irrelevant.

The rise of ajanbi marriages in the Somali diaspora community is an epidemic that I never imagined would bring its wrath on my own family.
Now I have to live with the real threat of having an ajnabi fathered child as my nephew
let me guess her ajanabi fiancé is bantu Madow I don't get somali girls these day they would marry a Madow over a cadaan or another ethinicty but why Madow

let me guess her ajanabi fiancé is bantu Madow I don't get somali girls these day they would marry a Madow over a cadaan or another ethinicty but why Madow
The bad thing about marrying a Madow is that your children won’t look like you, unlike marrying a white person where you will look 50/50 most of the time.

It's to humiliate Somali men. Just like the cadaans west and their superpowers giving Somali lands to Kenya and ethiopia, everything is to humiliate the Somali man. I guess Somali women just playing their part :frdfvsb:

It's to humiliate Somali men. Just like the cadaans west and their superpowers giving Somali lands to Kenya and ethiopia, everything is to humiliate the Somali man. I guess Somali women just playing their part :frdfvsb:

So it's a Madow guy. :bell:

Your father failed his daughter to let an Ajnabi marry your sister.

Threaten to disown her and raise hell, maybe that will scare her off.