I spent my whole life despising Somali girls who marry ajnabis. Now my own sister is marrying one

what should I do?

• Awkwardly smile but still continue resenting ajnabis

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Get over the ajnabi hate and embrace the universality of love

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • Never talk to my sister again, demand she choose between her family or her ajnabi fiancé

Votes: 39 44.3%

• Total voters
Before you ask for my gender, thats irrelevant.

The rise of ajanbi marriages in the Somali diaspora community is an epidemic that I never imagined would bring its wrath on my own family.
Now I have to live with the real threat of having an ajnabi fathered child as my nephew
You have to accept it or else she will bring Garac to your house bro.That is even more damaging.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Good luck bro
84A22F21-497A-447E-BF1C-F3002E8230C5.jpeg

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
It's to humiliate Somali men. Just like the cadaans west and their superpowers giving Somali lands to Kenya and ethiopia, everything is to humiliate the Somali man. I guess Somali women just playing their part :frdfvsb:
So it’s been confirmed that Somali girls marrying Madow men emasculates Abdis. Interesting.

that is very immature.

Dont try scaring her because she will abandon you folks.

Ajnabis at time use Sixir to lure somalis.
So true & creepy. If I need to Sixir a guy to be with me that is depressing. And kinda low quality ish.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
the only dudes who get upset about Somali girls with ajanbis are dudes who can't pull ajanbi women:tocry:
I have no idea how those two correlate in any way. You literally just put two random things together.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
she can ask you the same question. Why should she put your happiness before hers ? lmao Iska amus.
She's not as woke as him. Taking advantage of selfless people is all in a day's work

This is a form of emotional blackmail.

You want your sister to forego a man she really likes/loves who could very well be a good man just to satisfy your racism.

At the very least try to get to know him so you can find out his character and whether he would be a good husband.

No one expects you to jump up and down with happiness, but just accept it. You can't control her. Wish her happiness and don't cut off ties of kinship over something like this.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why you hate to have half ajanbi nephew, apart from the fact that he'll not look Somali and it will be creepy to hold his hand in public.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
If you are anti somali women marrying out than you no doubt failed your sister how you a grown ass man preaching us to marry a somali man yet got cucked by an ajanabi right infront of your face? you couldn't even keep your sister in check lol you deserve to be slapped and laughed at you dayooth

Trending

Latest posts