I spent my whole life despising Somali girls who marry ajnabis. Now my own sister is marrying one

what should I do?

• Awkwardly smile but still continue resenting ajnabis

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Get over the ajnabi hate and embrace the universality of love

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • Never talk to my sister again, demand she choose between her family or her ajnabi fiancé

Votes: 39 44.3%

• Total voters

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Before you ask for my gender, thats irrelevant.

The rise of ajanbi marriages in the Somali diaspora community is an epidemic that I never imagined would bring its wrath on my own family.
Now I have to live with the real threat of having an ajnabi fathered child as my nephew

If he has decent character and is Muslim, take it as a win, it could be far worse.:ufdup:

Why would you care?
She's my sister. In a rational world siblings and humans beings in general would have the common courtesy to actually care about one another

Why aren’t you thinking of the happiness of your own sister? You are shameless and are only thinking about yourself.
Is the happiness of my sister all that should matter to me in life? Should we live our lives in service of the happiness of other people, or for our own selves? Or better yet, for the service of moral principles. Moral principles including the preservation and promotion of cultural values and racial homogeny

The hatred you have against foreigners is disgusting and won’t bring you far into life.
Has loving foreigners bought you any further? Some of the most successful people in human history had a strong hate for foreigners

Grow up and accept the changes in today’s society. No one will have the same mindset as 300 years ago.
So you're telling me modernity means integrating into the cultural and ideological fabric of former colonial empires? That my forefathers' and foremothers' ways of doing things is predated and that I must aspire to be like the Caucasians who are yet to conjure up the will or need to wash their own arses?

She’ll despise you for the rest of her life if you are between them
If she cares, she'll respect my judgement and not bring him up at all around me. For her to despise me for the rest of her life means she's chosen him over me. And who cares about her despise? She'll despise me for not approving of her ajnabi husband the same way I despise her for marrying one.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
She's my sister. In a rational world siblings and humans beings in general would have the common courtesy to actually care about one another

Is the happiness of my sister all that should matter to me in life? Should we live our lives in service of the happiness of other people, or for our own selves? Or better yet, for the service of moral principles. Moral principles including the preservation and promotion of cultural values and racial homogeny

Has loving foreigners bought you any further? Some of the most successful people in human history had a strong hate for foreigners

So you're telling me modernity means integrating into the cultural and ideological fabric of former colonial empires? That my forefathers' and foremothers' ways of doing things is predated and that I must aspire to be like the Caucasians who are yet to conjure up the will or need to wash their own arses?

If she cares, she'll respect my judgement and not bring him up at all around me. For her to despise me for the rest of her life means she's chosen him over me. And who cares about her despise? She'll despise me for not approving of her ajnabi husband the same way I despise her for marrying one.

Two questions, is he a pious Muslim? Do you think he would respect her?

If you answer yes to both of those two questions its ok but if not then you must do something.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
If there’s something wrong with his character or dean, sure then maybe there is something wrong.

If he’s a person with a good heart and soul, I hate to say it but then you have to get over that hatred of non somalis. We’re all equal, no ethnic is better than the other, the only thing that can put one above another person is the content of their character:kanyeshrug:
The fact that somalis are only getting the same lessons Cadaans got 60 years ago and what Arab Muslims learned (but continued to forget) 1400 years ago. Acuthubillahhh

He asks “ should my sisters happiness be all I live my life for” while at the same time demanding his sister live her life to his approval.

Trending

Latest posts