I only have white friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salam,
So I only have white friends who are mostly gaal. Subhanallah! I feel like I am an average muslim, meaning I pray five times a day, read Quran at least once a week, do my fasting and I go to Friday prayer alxamdulillah! So but I go to parties with my friends, not like to club but a house party here and there and I recently been to one after I joined sspot and I don’t around midnight I just looked around and I relized that I am the only person of color in at whole party. Which was so weird but at the same time these are friends since kindergarten. Do you guys and I am Somalis living in Europe experience that, like walking in a room an being the only person of color? It almost happens everyday to me.
So whenever you party with your friends, how do you part? Do you drink?

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Lol, imagine only having lame white friends. Couldn’t be me :gaasdrink:
:ulyin:
1525806619208.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Salam,
So I only have white friends who are mostly gaal. Subhanallah! I feel like I am an average muslim, meaning I pray five times a day, read Quran at least once a week, do my fasting and I go to Friday prayer alxamdulillah! So but I go to parties with my friends, not like to club but a house party here and there and I recently been to one after I joined sspot and I don’t around midnight I just looked around and I relized that I am the only person of color in at whole party. Which was so weird but at the same time these are friends since kindergarten. Do you guys and I am Somalis living in Europe experience that, like walking in a room an being the only person of color? It almost happens everyday to me.

U r either Somali and ONLY have gaalo friends or U r Somali and dont have gaalo friends. U cant be both. Here in this forum, u r anonymous. Rules are u cant lie on the basic info.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
U r either Somali and ONLY have gaalo friends or U r Somali and dont have gaalo friends. U cant be both. Here in this forum, u r anonymous. Rules are u cant lie on the basic info.
Why is this?

Yes when I go to property networking events and before cryptocurrency events. I was like the only non white there but it works better for me because it almost like an unsaid thing that they have to overconpensate for the lack of diversity by talking even more to me. It gives me some good leads for places to buy flats and houses alahmdulillah.

Salam,

You must be living in a country with few
Ethnics

It has happened to me and it makes me
uncomfortable, I am used to living in a
diverse city

White people are actually very fun to hang out with. They know how to have a good time.
However, you should try to make some muslim friends.

Who said that? If Somalis we’re here I would probably be friends with them.

Apollo

VIP
Salam,

You live in a white country, so that's to be expected..

It is better for your integration to have white friends. If you only have Muslim friends you are at risk of radicalization.

World

VIP
I only have two Somali friends who I actually like and keep in touch with. I cut the rest of them from my life.

Barely had any Somali friends growing up, just met a few recently. Personally, I think it's better to be alone then have bad company, you're only as good as those you associate yourself with

Status
Not open for further replies.