I only have white friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salam,
So I only have white friends who are mostly gaal. Subhanallah! I feel like I am an average muslim, meaning I pray five times a day, read Quran at least once a week, do my fasting and I go to Friday prayer alxamdulillah! So but I go to parties with my friends, not like to club but a house party here and there and I recently been to one after I joined sspot and I don’t around midnight I just looked around and I relized that I am the only person of color in at whole party. Which was so weird but at the same time these are friends since kindergarten. Do you guys and I am Somalis living in Europe experience that, like walking in a room an being the only person of color? It almost happens everyday to me.

I was like that when i was living in a small town but moved out and now live in a city with lots of other Abdis and not to bash white people but hanging out with fellow ppl of color is 100% funnier, white people are only fun with a drink in their hands.

Salam,
So I only have white friends who are mostly gaal. Subhanallah! I feel like I am an average muslim, meaning I pray five times a day, read Quran at least once a week, do my fasting and I go to Friday prayer alxamdulillah! So but I go to parties with my friends, not like to club but a house party here and there and I recently been to one after I joined sspot and I don’t around midnight I just looked around and I relized that I am the only person of color in at whole party. Which was so weird but at the same time these are friends since kindergarten. Do you guys and I am Somalis living in Europe experience that, like walking in a room an being the only person of color? It almost happens everyday to me.
atleast you trying brother,almost ramadan time keep up with your salaah and quran recitation .house parties with white folks can be bit better at times as you would never see shootings ,and the adaan girls are more likely to do threesome with you with her bestie especially if your african.do the European adaan house parties get wild like some of the adaans from canada ?:hmm:

I was like that when i was living in a small town but moved out and now live in a city with lots of other Abdis and not to bash white people but hanging out with fellow ppl of color is 100% funnier, white people are only fun with a drink in their hands.
I know. I live in a small town. And at weddings I meet a lot of Somalis at my age and that’s so much fun. You know relating to one another! And somali weddings always lit!! When caadan ppl are drunk they’re so hilarious but I have one rule never drive one home.

Biggie

X X C X X
So do you voluntarily have no non-white friends? No Asian/Black/wax kale? I get that some people may live in an area where there's no Somalis but non non-cadaans? :mjpls:

So do you voluntarily have no non-white friends? No Asian/Black/wax kale? I get that some people may live in an area where there's no Somalis but non non-cadaans? :mjpls:
So I went to a basically all white school. Cuz in Germany their isn’t a high school where everybody goes! There is a school for for people with bad grades, average grades and good grades. And you get put in those schools after fourth grade. I went to a good school but he thing is no ajnabis went there like and I mean non. Which sad because here the parents don’t really care if their child goes to good school. At least in a small town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending