Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If it was sincere you wouldn't have added all the other LUXURIOUS and amenities. By the way I asked for nothing. My marriage is strong 2 years later. It's not about the money. Heck, You can pay big bucks for a prostitute for a night with you, doesnt mean she's yours every time after that.
Loooooool

You asked for nothing? You do know meher is a must in our religion right? Just because you were desperate for a man, you forgot the most important thing. Go ask for your dowry.

Just because your Meher was $ 1 dollar doesn't mean every woman is as cheap as you. How do you know what's sincere or not. How are you going to dictate what another woman asks for? Go find another hobby.
That’s the thing if a man likes you enough he’ll do anything for you. Those are the best type of guys.

Well this is my first time mentioning it. It's a fact like 1+1=2. To be honest, since I ain't gonna be inside any of your vaginas, I don't care.

Btw if you lasses get this menopause topic thrown at you a lot it says more about you and your depleting resources than the lads telling you the bomb is about the go off

Waar calm down. I'm still young. Just funny to see how often this topic comes back.

Nacaas nacaas dhalay, what does my age have to do with anything, you think only old people want to go to Hajj? Go sit on a sharp cactus and don't quote me again, nacaladyahay.
It's not about going hajj. It's the
"First class plane tickets Hajj
5 star hotel while doing Hajj
Private car during the stay
Have a stop in Dubai
5 star hotel in Dubai
Shopping spree"

That's in the tens of thousands. And it doesn't only include Hajj so don't play the victim.

If you said "all I want is for him to take me hajj" kl. Noble thing to want. But you want to get pampered with 5 star hotels and shopping sprees in Dubai.

Idc about your age, idek you but at least you admit you're old. My advice is to marry before you can't pop kids anymore.

If it was sincere you wouldn't have added all the other LUXURIOUS and amenities. By the way I asked for nothing. My marriage is strong 2 years later. It's not about the money. Heck, You can pay big bucks for a prostitute for a night with you, doesnt mean she's yours every time after that.

If you are very happy, then why are you concerned about the requirements of other women?

Broke Faraaxs and Pick me's crying about the fact that some women have certain requirements.

There are men that are paying for high mehr and giving their wife a big honeymoon. Why does it matter to you?

It's not about going hajj. It's the
"First class plane tickets Hajj
5 star hotel while doing Hajj
Private car during the stay
Have a stop in Dubai
5 star hotel in Dubai
Shopping spree"

That's in the tens of thousands. And it doesn't only include Hajj so don't play the victim.

If you said "all I want is for him to take me hajj" kl. Noble thing to want. But you want to get pampered with 5 star hotels and shopping sprees in Dubai.

Idc about your age, idek you but at least you admit you're old. My advice is to marry before you can't pop kids anymore.
There are men that are fine with providing this. Lol the onus is on her to find them. Her being upfront is better than tricking some man who doesn’t have it. Lol send out the alert signal.

That’s what I’m thinking. Yoo some women pre-marriage that demand less. Guess what happens to them? The man uses them and she’s his door mat. Sign me up (sarcasm).

What annoys me the most is that pick me's are too cowardly to ask or require much from their men and therefore they lash out on women that know what they want and actually ask for it.

Thank you...

I don't know why this desperate woman is trying to dictate what I ask my man? @Zahra
Never desperate. Woman like u are so worried about how much you'll get and then once your living together for some time your complaining how much hes working but u forgot how expensive you made everything for him just to wife u up.

What annoys me the most is that pick me's are too cowardly to ask or require much from their men and therefore they lash out on women that know what they want and actually ask for it.
Dammn going in. I agree some women value different things. That’s ok all about finding someone you share common ground. But shaming is dumb. Ahh the guys annoy me too. So apparently men can have standards but women can’t. Freaking lol :ftw9nwa:. You hear a man with that mentality girl run.

Again OPEN FORUM I can put my opinion out there

Its rather pathetic. I don't mean to offend you, but this is how you come across.

'I didn't ask for much, therefore you shouldn't as well !!'.

Stop trying to lower other women's standards.

Funnily enough, all the men that are giving you thumbs up, would never behave like that with other men. When men talk about their standards and what they want in a wife, you will never get another guy telling him he shouldn't require this or that in a woman.

Last edited:

Trending