Are they hural ayn to ask for such sums?

Imagine paying anything above 3k for a woman who will most likely be flabby and sick within 3-4 years of marriage :mjlol:

ermtu8.jpg
Looool

Since I'm a God fearing woman, who wants to fulfill half of her Deen, I will not make it difficult for him. Infact I will do something unheard of. All I want for my meher is to go to Hajj.

First class plane tickets Hajj
5 star hotel while doing Hajj
Private car during the stay
Have a stop in Dubai
5 star hotel in Dubai
Shopping spree

Inshallah I will not ask for a dime but a trip to Hajj. Alxamdullillah
This doesnt seem sincere. First class plane ticket, top of the line hotel, shopping spree, plus a stop in Dubai. I'm thinking you just asked to go to hajj just to have everything else. Bad intentions it seems.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
My wife asked for £2k, for her mehr. Fellas, if she loves you, she will not ask for anything over 5k.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse if she's a revert though you should surprise her with a big mehr, she won't be demanding it like entitled halimos, give her 100k to set a new record and be the talk of the somali community world wide as a big baller and gain major clout, infact an interracial muslim somali couple just seems like prime youtube material you can get youtube bank to pay it back
LMFAOOOOO this nigga

CaliTedesse

VIP
Mehr has no limit in Islam. It is actually a woman’s right in Islam. If your broke ass can’t give a woman what she wants then move on.

The idea behind mehr is that should anything happen to you, the woman can fall back on something while she lands on her feet
A real woman would not ask such a high meher I fail to comprehend how many brothers agree to such xaar. Nothing to do with being broke or not yaa zebi

CaliTedesse

VIP
Some people on Sspot claim that all Somali girls request 50 k for their Mehers but seriously in real life Somali girls make it very easy for their faraxs.

Most parents are happy if the guy is Somali , even an unemployed ex con can get hitched in the UK . I don’t know how things are in the USA/Canada. You will rarely see a UK Somali guy in his 30’s who hasn’t been married at least one.
True true you are right yaa ukhti

CaliTedesse

VIP
Since I'm a God fearing woman, who wants to fulfill half of her Deen, I will not make it difficult for him. Infact I will do something unheard of. All I want for my meher is to go to Hajj.

Have a stop in Dubai
5 star hotel in Dubai
Shopping spree

Huh wallahi I thought you were already married lol?

Was bored at work so chatted with 2 Pakistani brothers at work. Was really curious suddenly about marriage so asked them how much they paid for meher. Them niggas telling me ,one signed 30k meher and other 50k meher, but they tell me they didn't pay everything up front and will pay gradually as they are married. Aucidibillah 30k and 50k while meher actually has to be low in islam, the more cheap marriage is the more baraka it has.
This got me thinking I need to get me a latina or cadaan revert walle bille
Tell me brothers how much are you willing to pay for meher?
The Islamic Gold Digger effect.
Gold diggers using Islam as an excuse to get 50k.

Here's how I see it. If you're marrying me, you're getting a great life. I'll buy your parents a home or two in Somalia and one in the west, at the very least. I'll make sure our kids have the best life possible. We have a large house and the best quality cars.

No need for 50k mehr. All that together is in the millions.

So if a girl wants to make payment plans for me to pay her to be my wife then f*ck off. Those Pakis paying 50k over 7 years are cucks. She's gone when she gets her money if he's lucky.

I'll give my wife an apple. Small wedding, big honeymoon and move straight into a nice home.

Have a stop in Dubai
5 star hotel in Dubai
Shopping spree

How old are you btw? Bit off a large price tag on cano dhacay.

Menopause hits all women eventually. Settle down if you're as old as I think you are.

Menopause hits all women eventually. Settle down if you're as old as I think you are.

It amazes me how men here are obsessed with biological clock/menopause.
Just like these apps to remind you of your cycle we have our men sending us notifications when we about to become Cano dhacay.

:icon lol:

It amazes me how men here are obsessed with biological clock/menopause.
Just like these apps to remind you of your cycle we have our men sending us notifications when we about to become Cano dhacay.

:icon lol:
Well this is my first time mentioning it. It's a fact like 1+1=2. To be honest, since I ain't gonna be inside any of your vaginas, I don't care.

Btw if you lasses get this menopause topic thrown at you a lot it says more about you and your depleting resources than the lads telling you the bomb is about the go off

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Nacaas nacaas dhalay, what does my age have to do with anything, you think only old people want to go to Hajj? Go sit on a sharp cactus and don't quote me again, nacaladyahay.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This doesnt seem sincere. First class plane ticket, top of the line hotel, shopping spree, plus a stop in Dubai. I'm thinking you just asked to go to hajj just to have everything else. Bad intentions it seems.
Just because your Meher was $ 1 dollar doesn't mean every woman is as cheap as you. How do you know what's sincere or not. How are you going to dictate what another woman asks for? Go find another hobby.

Just because your Meher was $ 1 dollar doesn't mean every woman is as cheap as you. How do you know what's sincere or not. How are you going to dictate what another woman asks for? Go find another hobby.
If it was sincere you wouldn't have added all the other LUXURIOUS and amenities. By the way I asked for nothing. My marriage is strong 2 years later. It's not about the money. Heck, You can pay big bucks for a prostitute for a night with you, doesnt mean she's yours every time after that.

I'm to honest for people like your self and other characters on here that we wont mention.

Trending

Latest posts