I need advice badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
i dunno what i consider myself because i barely speak somali (i know phrases and when to use them but not necessarily what they mean). my mother is the one who they have the most issue with because of the land lord's complaints
How old are you?

i dunno what i consider myself because i barely speak somali (i know phrases and when to use them but not necessarily what they mean). my mother is the one who they have the most issue with because of the land lord's complaints
What country do you live in?

Next time a Somali says something to you just say Abaha was, it means stop you idiot.

Jeesto

VIP
Don't be so nice to them. Those kind of islaamo will always be up in your bussiness, gossip and insult you. Say something back and put them in their places that's the only way they'll leave your family alone.:kanyeshrug:
@Ka dheer

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
i dont blame u. there's too much pain and chance of huge rifts on both sides of the family

i wish i was born to a full somali or full filipino family instead of this misery
Walaal you seem like a sweet girl and I’m sorry to hear that your father passed away. I hope this site helps you.

i dont blame u. there's too much pain and chance of huge rifts on both sides of the family

i wish i was born to a full somali or full filipino family instead of this misery
You should never feel like you need to be acknowledged from people on both sides. You’re who you’re, if they like you good. If they don’t there is the door. You should always have that mentality.

hell yes! i was hoping to ask someone these words because ive been dying to know their meaning. its been a bit over a year now

One advice I can give you is to attempt to learn the Somali language and use it to your advantage against those Aunties. There are resources online that can get you started and watch some Somali videos on youtube.

I can't guarantee fluency but you will be at a good enough level to thwart off those who bother you.

Also sticking around in this website and reading whatever people write in Somali is a good start. :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.