I need advice badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have definitely heard that word being used often around me. Tricky women and people! Sometimes it sounds like they're talking about a random object, but they're insulting me

We're all Muslim including my mother (converted). Sometimes they call me a bastard bc they think i was born out of wedlock. oh well

its tough because i see a lot of pity in people's eyes when they see us, and sometimes a lot of regret from my mother. i tell myself you dont know what the future holds for you, so keep faith and stay strong. but these past years have been difficult on us, its quite disheartening.

with the old ladies and their children...i keep hovering between confrontation and being patient, especially considering how aggressive they seem. dont want a full out fight with the lot. they are a tough group. i have seen the fights they've had with the half-somali, half-turkish family down the street and the yemenis on the other block.

they're somalilanders too so for some reason they even down on our reer hamar neighbor for being more softer and gentler with people

What's them being somalilanders
Got to do with it? And how do
You know the difference anyway?

Learn to stick up for yourself,
Say something back if it's
Bothering you so much

:manny:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Speak with them! I understand what you mean, speaking with them is the best thing to do! Tell them what’s shes been through and that she’s not handling the abuse coming from the community well! Somalis are a nasty bunch but get to know them and you’ll end up loving em

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Women can be incredibly cruel to other women.

Sad to hear about the bullshit you have to deal with. Sounds like your neighbors are the Somali equivalent of white trash.

what's gay in somali. one of the lil shits bothering us looks like takes dick on the side

i would like to give his mother a heads up :chrisfreshhah:
Don't know if that is a good idea though. Somali's can get pretty touchy on that subject :ulyin:
In all honesty, you need to guilt them. Make them look and feel bad about what they're doing. Prepare a whole speech (throw in a little Somali) and let them know they're heartless, evil, shallow bastards. They will likely apologize and never cross you (and your family) again.
I've dealt with these kind of people before and they just need one good verbal lashing and they'll STFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts