I need advice badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
Saqajaan=Filthy
Naab naab=Stupid
I have no idea what bajuun is. If I'm not mistaken they are Somali tribe.

Honestly at this point, If you and your mother have the means, you guys should move out.

Your mothers health is the most important thing right now and if this harassment continues then things will only go downhill from here.

I feel for you, you probably resent the Somali community now and want nothing to do with the culture and history and I totally understand, but just realize we aren't all like that and that in a proper Somali community you guys would have received support from us.

All the best young one :nvjpqts:

Honestly at this point, If you and your mother have the means, you guys should move out.

Your mothers health is the most important thing right now and if this harassment continues then things will only go downhill from here.

I feel for you, you probably resent the Somali community now and want nothing to do with the culture and history and I totally understand, but just realize we aren't all like that and that in a proper Somali community you guys would have received support from us.

All the best young one :nvjpqts:

i had a good opinion of them. they seem to have a meaning to them and great common sense. very entrepeneural too

its just this neighborhood...they're unrelenting

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
First off, I need to say that im a half Somali with a Filipino mother. My somali is minimal and my father passed away years ago. I dont know his side of the family because of several, complicated reasons.

I live now in a Somali community/neighborhood, and my mother is getting harassment from the neighborhood islaamaha (did i get that right?).

they call her "cillad" on the streets and when gossiping about her and I think its because of her mental health troubles. Life hasn't been kind with her.

what does this word mean and...what should i do?
I don’t believe u.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
IMG_1203.GIF
:friendhug:
It’s all good sis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending