I Feel Sorry For America

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@En_Sabah Nur This constant reminder of america being a place of individual ambition and educated is nothing short of lies. The American dream my ass. Australia has a unique culture of mateship developed due to prisoners on the continent, they're is no emphasis on individualism nonsense but they operate like a team or community mindset. 1% rich and millions poor is your model of economics, why don't u go to africa cuz that shit is prevalent there also.

Rwanda is seen as the only potential nation with 1st world indicators and HDI increases that give ppl confidence it's the next singapore. Why? Kagame knows more money needs to be in the poor people hands not the top end of town.

@En_Sabah Nur This constant reminder of america being a place of individual ambition and educated is nothing short of lies. The American dream my ass. Australia has a unique culture of mateship developed due to prisoners on the continent, they're is no emphasis on individualism nonsense but they operate like a team or community mindset. 1% rich and millions poor is your model of economics, why don't u go to africa cuz that shit is prevalent there also.

Rwanda is seen as the only potential nation with 1st world indicators and HDI increases that give ppl confidence it's the next singapore. Why? Kagame knows more money needs to be in the poor people hands not the top end of town.
Warya you didn’t address my point. If the USA is so bad, why are you bragging about successful Somali Americans ?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@En_Sabah Nur heaps of successful puntites in Australia, but we don't need to go there. Like Jamila Gordon. She ran Australia largest airline Qantas and is CIO. That's C-grade shit waryaa

What about this lady who ran for the conservatives and lost by small margin. Leila Abukar

There is also one running in melbourne for labor mp.

@En_Sabah Nur I love my govt medication subsidies, It shows me the full price which is like $500 but I get it for $5.60 capped becuz the govt buys it in bulk and gets it at set rate and then they cover the ppl to ensure medications are cheap, it's smart way of operating. We don't live to work in australia, we have the best work/life balance in the world. 2 months of free pay thru public holidays to 4 week mandatory minimum holidays a year. Plus mandatory minimum of 2 weeks sick payments in a year. We also get 3 months long service leave after 10 years of service in any industry.
Are you on the Australian government's payroll?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Wallahi @DR OSMAN is speaking facts.

The only reason Somali Americans keep their head above water is because they scam government subsidies.

If they were honest in their applications, none of them will be able to survive in America or go to college or afford healthcare.

Save me this bullshit.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Periplus this @En_Sabah Nur is short sighted and complains about taxes. What taxes do we pay in Australia?

1. Business Tax. company tax rate is 30% and the lower company tax rate is 27.5%. Plus these guys 'write off' so many deductibles and get nice returns from it.
2. Income tax for employees. We pay only 'federal income tax'. 0-18k is 0% tax. 18k to 37k is 19% tax. 37k-90k is 32.5% tax. 90k to 180k is 37% tax. 180k and above is 45% tax.
3. Medicare Tax which is 2% of a person salary. Once u hit 100k most ppl are told to move to private insurance as it's cheaper, so Australia ensures low income n middle income ppl pay and benefit from public hospitals while richer people go to private insurance which is also regulated but they don't pay medicare levy in place of that they pay for private insurance which is capped to ensure it's not reasonable priced yearly.
4. Land tax to local governments
5. Custom taxes on exports/imports
6.. General sales tax(GST). 10% on all sales. No state or local taxes involved.
7. Fuel tax

This funds our primary/secondary schools and teachers and also universities, our healthcare, our roads, our garbage collection, our sewage system, childcare subsidies, our aus-study for kids studying, our medication costs which are regulated thru pharmacuetical benefit scheme and reduced to consumers. Not to mention aged care facilities, govt housing, welfare payments for unemployed, disability payments, senior citizen payments and concessions, they maintain our parks also. We get pretty good value out of our taxation system. Plus they cover the pay of our local-state-federal employees in departments and public facilities

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@En_Sabah Nur does it suprise you a cleaner gets the following in Australia

1. $30 an hr and $45-50 an hr if working nights/weekends/public holidays
2. 4 weeks yearly holiday payment, 2 weeks sick allowance, 2 week public holiday payments
3. They are registed for medicare and health bills r covered
4. Kids go to public schools
5. 10% added each year in their retirement saving by companies and once they use that they can switch to the universal age pension.

If cleaners get that in Australia, what u think other professions get? now they're competing to give us 6 weeks holiday payments, higher pay, better conditions like work from home, etc. I always look at the lowest in society in each country not the top end of town to analyze if that country is good or bad. It's good for the whole economy when the lowest worker is paid well, it creates knock on effect for all other industries to pay higher then the lowest worker. I know canada pays shit becuz i've met a few canadians here but that's not the case in Australia.

Canada n UK pays are low which I don't know why but it could be becuz of the EU bringing in cheaper workers for the UK and canada is so closely linked to america it might affect their pays also.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Mujahid Nur Marehan and @En_Sabah Nur select your profession here and see what they get paid. This is the site all aussies use for job recruitment

the great thing about Australia it doesn't go to the extreme of nordic nation but it's not bare boned like the USA with no social safety system in place. Our professional market jobs I bet is higher then America's market.

In America, some of the states have increased the minimum wage to $15 per hour. These states also contribute to the healthcare of their citizens. So anyone who generalizes America don't have the whole story. ObamaCare also lets anyone with low-income to have a free healthcare. So the basis have been covered here in Murica.

That being said, this country believes in free market economy, meaning you get rewarded for hard-work. That is why CA alone is the 6th largest economy in the world whereas Australia was the 13th.

@DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Roorigeg Australia is only 25 million, California is 40 million plus another 5 million are properly illegal. Per capita tell me what California GDP statistic is like and it's far lower then Australia. The average australian is richer then your average american

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Roorigeg no need to get emotional but look at any 'most livable cities' index, wallahi America is down around the 50-60 mark. Australia is always punching above it's weight and has like 4 cities in the top ten always.

Australia's HDI value for 2019 is 0.944— which put the country in the very high human development category—positioning it at 8 out of 189 countries and territories

United States' HDI value for 2019 is 0.926— which put the country in the very high human development category—positioning it at 17 out of 189 countries and territories.

United Kingdom's HDI value for 2019 is 0.932— which put the country in the very high human development category—positioning it at 13 out of 189 countries and territories.

Enuff said. 8th in the world is Australia for HDI indicators.

@Roorigeg Australia is only 25 million, California is 40 million plus another 5 million are properly illegal. Per capita tell me what California GDP statistic is like and it's far lower then Australia. The average australian is richer then your average american

Looking at this below World Bank data, the Australia GDP per capita is $51,692.8 whereas in America it is $63,413.5.

@Roorigeg don't forget california has hollywood n technology centers like google, facebook, etc. That itself is a few trillion

Well, it is the home of innovation, and that is the American exceptionalism that you hear about. Nobody stopped Australia from producing business and commercial centers like Silicon valley.

California median household income (in 2019 dollars), 2015-2019: $75,235. (Source: https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/CA/INC110219)

In Australia, the latest survey estimates that in 2019 the median “equivalised” household income was $52,900. (Source: https://www.theguardian.com/busines...lia-rosy-wealth-data-can-hide-a-world-of-pain).

America is winning in any metrics that you look at.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Maybe you haven't seen the real side of great America. 38 million Americans including many children are food insecure and over 54% of Americans live on paycheck to paycheck. Did you realize the reason behind for getting paid weekly or biweekly instead of monthly in the US ? because half of Americans can't sustain to get paid monthly.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Australia also has a generous welfare. I have cousins with many families who live in Australia. They bought many properties in hargeisa with their caydh money and they have a middle class lifestyle ( they travel, have good lifestyles)

Trending

Latest posts