I Feel Sorry For America

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Roorigeg

I told you to come with one Somali-American as successful as her before you chat shit.

Since you’re chatting shit, I assume you are unable to respond.

Since you staked your credibility in this argument on me and @DR OSMAN being unable to bring any Somali-Australian success stories, your credibility expired when I did just that.

You taking digs at her last name is akin to someone mimicking someone’s laugh after they got roasted publicly.

Fadlan end it here.

That ain’t as successful as an executive of a multi-billion dollar company.

But congratulations to the brother, proud of him regardless.

The US President appointing someone to a top position isn't a success? You don't understand the definition of executive and business managerial skills that come with it. Look at the guy's age. Besides, he has a Somali last name. The guy is running a position with tens of 1000s of people below him.

Again, he has a Somali last name.

Somalis in America, especially Ohio and America aren't doing that much better than the UK. The most successful diaspora are the Canadian Somalis.

Somalis in Minnesota live in poverty in greater numbers than all other cultural groups in the state.

"John Palmer, a retired faculty member at St. Cloud State University, presented state data on the economic status of cultural groups in Minnesota. He looked at state demographic data that tracks unemployment, participation in the labor force and median income.

He concluded the state's Somali population appears to have a higher rate of poverty, higher rate of unemployment, lower median income and lower percentage of people looking to be in the workforce than most other groups in the state."

Embarrassing !

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The US President appointing someone to a top position isn't a success? You don't understand the definition of executive and business managerial skills that come with it. Look at the guy's age. Besides, he has a Somali last name. The guy is running a position with tens of 1000s of people below him.

Again, he has a Somali last name.

Dude, Ilhan has a better position than him wallahi so idk why you didn’t even use her in your rebuttal.

Yes, he was appointed by the president but that’s no where near being an executive at a multi-billion dollar company three times.

Who cares about a Somali last name when we’re talking about success. If the argument is about who is more “Somali” you win.

But it isn’t.

This is Voice Of America discussing this company.

The 2 brothers's business are competing with Verizon and AT&T.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Yes and I already linked a Somali-owned AI company in Australia.

I asked you to find someone on the same level as a three-time executive of a multi-billion dollar business.

The fact you are coming in with some businessmen and a business says a lot.

If all you have to say about the sister is her last name, that means you nothing to say about her success.

Walaal the majority of Somalis in the West live in the hood ghettos, and are living in poverty. No Somali diaspora group in the Western world are doing well. It's the truth.

Walaal the majority of Somalis in the West live in the hood ghettos, and are living in poverty. No Somali diaspora group in the Western world are doing well. It's the truth.

In Murica, it is not the majority and certain percentage do. But I agree with you Somalis by large are poor in the West. But we aren't out of the extra ordinary.

Somalis in America, especially Ohio and America aren't doing that much better than the UK. The most successful diaspora are the Canadian Somalis.

Somalis in Minnesota live in poverty in greater numbers than all other cultural groups in the state.

"John Palmer, a retired faculty member at St. Cloud State University, presented state data on the economic status of cultural groups in Minnesota. He looked at state demographic data that tracks unemployment, participation in the labor force and median income.

He concluded the state's Somali population appears to have a higher rate of poverty, higher rate of unemployment, lower median income and lower percentage of people looking to be in the workforce than most other groups in the state."

Embarrassing !
:damn:

@Roorigeg you’re on your own. America is a shithole

Yes and I already linked a Somali-owned AI company in Australia.

I asked you to find someone on the same level as a three-time executive of a multi-billion dollar business.

The fact you are coming in with some businessmen and a business says a lot.

If all you have to say about the sister is her last name, that means you nothing to say about her success.

She doesn't own the multi-billion dollar company. Besides, do I know every Somali in every American company. What I gave you was Somalis running their own business and raking millions. I call it a success when someone creates their own company and takes it to success. That is what these brothers are doing.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
She doesn't own the multi-billion dollar company. Besides, do I know every Somali in every American company. What I gave you was Somalis running their own business and raking millions. I call it a success when someone creates their own company and takes it to success. That is what these brothers are doing.

I didn’t diss their hustle.

In fact you were the one that dissed Jamila for having a $3 million a year business.

You should practice what you preach.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The whole Australian suucess story came down to a woman with a non-Somali last name. :dead: They couldn't find a someone starting his (or her) own business and raking millions. :jcoleno:

Jamila has a multi-million dollar business waryah, even you said so.

4C27BFD7-5D6B-485E-9C44-70E914EF7C5E.jpeg

Trending