I Feel Sorry For America

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Australia’s tax rate is much higher especially for higher earners. There is a price to pay for all of those social benefits. I’m not saying there is anything wrong with social benefits, but if you’re an ambitious person who wants to start a business or tech start up, you are better off in the USA. This is why most serious entrepreneurs go to the US

They just did massive reform on child-care benefits, as the rates were becoming unbearable for middle class. See this is what Aust is great at, once the public can't afford something they take over and regulate the shit out of it or increase taxes to cover the people. Now the average household is paying $50 out of pocket a day and low income are paying ZERO for child-care. This is what is wrong with America, they won't step in and help it's people.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Australia’s tax rate is much higher especially for higher earners. There is a price to pay for all of those social benefits. I’m not saying there is anything wrong with social benefits, but if you’re an ambitious person who wants to start a business or tech start up, you are better off in the USA. This is why most serious entrepreneurs go to the US
You reckon USA has the lowest tax rates for higher earnings compared to any other western country?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@En_Sabah Nur I love my govt medication subsidies, It shows me the full price which is like $500 but I get it for $5.60 capped becuz the govt buys it in bulk and gets it at set rate and then they cover the ppl to ensure medications are cheap, it's smart way of operating. We don't live to work in australia, we have the best work/life balance in the world. 2 months of free pay thru public holidays to 4 week mandatory minimum holidays a year. Plus mandatory minimum of 2 weeks sick payments in a year. We also get 3 months long service leave after 10 years of service in any industry.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@En_Sabah Nur If u visit Australia u will see what I mean, most Somalis only visit America or Europe, no-one knows much about Australia, maybe it's good it's kept hidden

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@En_Sabah Nur the one big negative in Australia is the uncontrolled housing boom. The average home just costs too much, your looking at 600k for a basic 3 bedroom home in Sydney and Melbourne and that's 1 hour from the city center. Housing is crazy here, where-as in Amerca if u work in 'tech field' your paid well and the housing is cheap as hell at the same time like 250k. So that's the trade off I guess. One home in Australia the price u cud get 3 homes in America

Not really at the state level, but anywhere with high aboriginal population is very much bad. But thankfully most are extinct and they only represent 1-2% of the population.

They're are certain areas considered 'ghettos' in australian standards but that's where aboriginal tend to congregate. But they're not ghettos like america. Like Auburn is considered a 'ghetto' as it's apart of 'western sydney' where lots of immigrants live.

:dead::dead:
Any negative personal experiences with reer boomerang?

thats only stupid cadaan people who get degrees for gender studies . America is the best place in the world nigga. I got my big ass truck and 2 acres of property. I literally make 6k-10k a month driving a truck part time.

u will never see immigrants complaining its always the cadaan. they're a self hating bunch.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@NordicSomali me and u will get state covered age pensions as we sit in Somalia while @En_Sabah Nur is running around crazy penniless as his savings start to drain out loooooool and not to mention he will have to pay for his healthcare while we get all that free of charge.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@NordicSomali u need a system that protects it's ppl when they get older as u will use more health-service and also u need age pension just in-case u run out of your retirement savings. I don't want to be in @En_Sabah Nur shoes when he gets older, he is only thinking while his young but a 'nacas' not knowing u won't be working forever.

Trending

Latest posts