I don’t see any difference between Somali girls and shaniquas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Y'all arguing about a video of a Somali girl twerking on insta. There are literally a shit load of videos like this on the web.

somali females literally send Mac minded twerk videos on snap chat. And the dude has fans from all over the Somali diaspora.

Somali twerking videos are nothing new.

How do you even know she is as a muslim?

And why don’t you address your naked gaalo parents instead?

They spend every July terrorizing all the local spaniards with their naked exposed fat rolls and saggy breasts. All the local children who have been exposed to your parents fat rolls flapping in the wind, are now in need of prescription glasses. Rumor has it some died in the IR rooms from cardiac arrest (in hospitals all over Madrid) due to the disturbing images they saw of your gaalo parents. But you want to talk about a Xaalimo shaking? :uCkf6mf:

:russ::damn::dead:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Y'all arguing about a video of a Somali girl twerking on insta. There are literally a shit load of videos like this on the web.

somali females literally send Mac minded twerk videos on snap chat. And the dude has fans from all over the Somali diaspora.

Honestly I just enjoy the roasts :trumpsmirk:

I don't tolerate nimo regardless. Where are these girls parents? Astaghfirullah where are the warids :susp:

We know just on some instigating ish today :hemad:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If you see twerking xalimo on social media or just one ting in general than just do this.

Just exit the video and pray you don't encounter a female like that when it's time u start looking for a spouse.

Same goes to the females. If you see a man hoe being a hoe on social media just pray you don't encounter one in the future

SumMo

very lowkey
If you see twerking xalimo on social media or just one ting in general than just do this.

Just exit the video and pray you don't encounter a female like that when it's time u start looking for a spouse.

Same goes to the females. If you see a man hoe being a hoe on social media just pray you don't encounter one in the future
Someone with deen right there.. :fittytousand:Amiin walaal.

Alla ninkan caqli badanaa :rolleyes::qri8gs7:

KREAM

To be fair brother this is the internet, (mostly) everyone is trolling for the lulz. Your speaking logic here
:chrisfreshhah:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Imma say this tho. It was a shock at first. I didn't think Somali females were making twerk vids. I didn't expect to see vids of Somali dudes flexing with guns and talking about dealing drugs

Somali diaspora got some wild people.

Here in Texas I rarely encounter these types of Somalis. So it was surprising

I swear if that somali girl was my sister or my daughter I'm gonna make a new perfect room for her
shutterstock_118022074.jpg

SumMo

very lowkey
Imma say this tho. It was a shock at first. I didn't think Somali females were making twerk vids. I didn't expect to see vids of Somali dudes flexing with guns and talking about dealing drugs

I don’t think I have ever seen somalis like that in real life either.. I was shocked at first. But then again, there are bad people of every nationality.

So :zhqjlmx:

KREAM

I don’t think I have ever seen somalis like that in real life either.. I was shocked at first. But then again, there are bad people of every nationality.

So :zhqjlmx:

Me either. They know they'd face social isolation and be disowned if they came around with that BS

Well it tells you the Texan somalis live with civilized people unlike their fellow countrymen in canada uk and some other parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts