I don’t see any difference between Somali girls and shaniquas

Status
Not open for further replies.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Well it tells you the Texan somalis live with civilized people unlike their fellow countrymen in canada uk and some other parts

Warya I'm from Canada and we mostly live like civilized people. Our qaasaros are ostrasized. We may be one of the worst diasporas but we don't accept trash either.

Warya I'm from Canada and we mostly live like civilized people. Our qaasaros are ostrasized. We may be one of the worst diasporas but we don't accept trash either.
Werent thr two somali girls locked in Jamaica for trying yo smuggle cocaine in their pussy from canada lol?

Somali canadians are by far the worst lol

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Werent thr two somali girls locked in Jamaica for trying yo smuggle cocaine in their pussy from canada lol?

Somali canadians are by far the worst lol

Yeah i remember that. Good for them they deserved it. Yeah they're trash but that's two people. I won't argue about trash but there's plenty of good ones here.

SumMo

very lowkey
That's the start, Imagine what I have in mind for those ajnabis

I highly doubt my daughter would ever turn out like that. (insha’Allah I will install enough caqli, deen, dhaqan for her to not turn out like that.)

But if she does: First ticket flight..
06F0E85C-0E72-427D-BC37-2AC9A9CAA6C9.jpeg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@ElitistSomali the girl in the video probably honestly just wanted to wild out for a moment.

A majority of us have been born in a religous household. Most accept the religion with open arms while others sort of dislike it the entire time and only accept it because of family reasons. There are some on this forum. They are pretty open on claiming athiesim. One guy @lone is Christian.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I highly doubt my daughter would ever turn out like that. (insha’Allah I will install enough caqli, deen, dhaqan for her to not turn out like that.)

But if she does: First ticket flight..View attachment 40212
People in Hargeisa and in Somalia are grinding and twerking on each other. They already have a some western influence. Sending a delinquent to Somalia will make things worse.
Plus a couple of people i know who did get sent back to Somalia said they loved it. One guy got married after two months there.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

But if she does: First ticket flight..View attachment 40212

Trust me dhaqan celis isn’t the answer. They can easily drink, smoke and have sex over there as well. Some locals are worse than qurbajoog.

SumMo

very lowkey
People in Hargeisa and in Somalia are grinding and twerking on each other. They already have a some western influence. Sending a delinquent to Somalia will make things worse.
Plus a couple of people i know who did get sent back to Somalia said they loved it. One guy got after two months there.
I would actually send her to Gaalkacyo or Xamar, but couldn’t find a pic..:zhqjlmx:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending