I don’t see any difference between Somali girls and shaniquas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali girls want to overtake shaniquas in terms of ratchetness so the competition is fierce. They already overtook them for being loud and dressing weird but need the extra mile lol.

If you lose Islam and Somali culture in the West , you are basically a ghetto . The only ones who escape this are nerds and those grow up around middle class whites .

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Get this calool weyn qaasaro the f*ck out of here. Only madows would entertain her gut.

Reer UK come hold this L.

Get this calool weyn qaasaro the f*ck out of here. Only madows would entertain her gut.

Reer UK come hold this L.
This is actually good . If the knee grows expose them they will think twice about doing this on hooyos hagbad paid for sofa . # shame and name #

KREAM

This is actually good . If the knee grows expose them they will think twice about doing this on hooyos hagbad paid for sofa . # shame and name #

Nah man this is where the cheap and clean moniker comes from. Someone tell this shebeast's hooyo of her shenanigans

If you lose Islam and Somali culture in the West , you are basically a ghetto . The only ones who escape this are nerds and those grow up around middle class whites .
Dude I was not raised with Islam yet I don’t have ratchet ghetto behavior so that analogy is not entirely true lol

KREAM

How can someone with gaalo parents even speak..:hillarybiz:

(I condon this ratchetness tho. Luckily this doesn’t apply to most somalis outside the Uk/Canada/Sweden).

MashaAllah to Reer USA, they're doing very well. And although I joke most Somalis in the "Bad" disaporas are good, qaasaros are in every diaspora.

KREAM

Dude I was not raised with Islam yet I don’t have ratchet ghetto behavior so that analogy is not entirely true lol

Horta why are you acting like a single qaasaro makes all Somali girls like madows?

Every race/ethnicity has its trash. Even your beloved cadaans (Chavs/Bogans/Rednecks).

SumMo

very lowkey
People with cadaan parents hardly do this unless they exposed to ghetto culture
People with gaalo parents eat bacon, get stds, get drunk, are uncle Toms, have no dhaqan, have no sense of pride, no integrity, no sharaf, etc..Which is why you can’t judge.

I choose ratchet people over coons any day of the week.:fittytousand:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I’m actually shooked. Besides the fact that she’s being a harami and has zero shame. Is she seriously that dumb that she would show her face on insta live and be acting like she’s entertaining her husband. This Madow guy only cares about his own desires and wants for her to fulfill them. Why is she giving him what he wants. La xawla... :westbrookwtf:

@ElitistSomali you’re low key enjoying this kind of ceeb. We all know you’re a bounty.

People with gaalo parents eat bacon, get stds, get drunk, are uncle Toms, etc..

Which is why you can’t judge. You grew up eating bacon for Gods sake. I choose ratchet peope over coons tbh.:fittytousand:
So according to you eating bacon is worst than your somali muslim sister dancing half naked for random guys lol

If religion makes me that stupid then i dont need it..... btw fried bacon with a toast and a cup of coffee is the best you can get in the morning

Horta why are you acting like a single qaasaro makes all Somali girls like madows?

Every race/ethnicity has its trash. Even your beloved cadaans (Chavs/Bogans/Rednecks).
Dude i dont speak somali so i had to use Google lol. Dont you think somali girls are over represented though in the ratchet field lol

SumMo

very lowkey
So according to you eating bacon is worst than your somali muslim sister dancing half naked for random guys lol

If religion makes me that stupid then i dont need it..... btw fried bacon with a toast and a cup of coffee is the best you can get in the morning

Eating bacon was one of the things. Did you purposely ignore the rest of the things I listed?

Add them all up, and yes it is worse.
:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts