Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1733.JPG
No they aren't dafuq big ass foreheads, long limbs and skinny is gross wtf
Better looking than him

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Somali girls back home > Western Somali girls

I used to dislike Somali girls before arriving in SL.It truly changed my opinion of our xalimos.May God bless them!

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Somali girls back home > Western Somali girls

I used to dislike Somali girls before arriving in SL.It truly changed my opinion of our xalimos.May God bless them!

Qashin is qashin. Thanks to the internet qaasaros in the homeland have been exposed. Good xalimos can be found everywhere if you look in the right places

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I always wanted to know something: If a woman is a hoe, and you'd never be with a hoe, why give a f*ck about what that hoe does?

World

VIP
I feel so disgusted watching this!
Even if i was a gaal i wouldnt do this
Now it is on the internet and maybe her boss will see it in the future
Or her future children of her husband or her parents :( and that guy is disgusting looking wth i dont get this at all
Husband? Lmao, this girl will never find someone to marry her.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Qashin is qashin. Thanks to the internet qaasaros in the homeland have been exposed. Good xalimos can be found everywhere if you look in the right places
Nah I have seen Somali girls giving my niggas top behind on a mosque during the taraweeh.I don't rate western Somali girls no matter what they wear :manny:

What is giving top? and why would they do that behind a mosque? That sounds like a really bad fiction.

Performing oral sex on the guy and wallahi it happens I personally know of a similar situation and some of the Somali parents in the community had a meeting over it. It was literally right behind the masjid and showed up on the security cameras :kodaksmiley::jcoleno: I don't even wanna say anymore because this story might be known across a couple states. It was a Somali girl and apparently she wants to start a new life in another state

Performing oral sex on the guy and wallahi it happens I personally know of a similar situation and some of the Somali parents in the community had a meeting over it. It was literally right behind the masjid and showed up on the security cameras :kodaksmiley::jcoleno: I don't even wanna say anymore because this story might be known across a couple states. It was a Somali girl and apparently she wants to start a new life in another state

OMYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending