I don’t see any difference between Somali girls and shaniquas

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean ‘our current culture’?

Are speaking about wahhabism? :eek:
Cus’ that’s not our culture.

The culture of today is thrash, early 1900's was great and anything else before that.

This stuff now, meh.

SumMo

very lowkey
Seems like ism is rampant in Somalis in the U.K. That fat xalimo wasn't even ashamed of exposing her fat jiggly body.
2 other xalimos from the U.K. below

Here we go again with the gangister music. :noneck: I swear this be the source to all the brainwashing. The more you listen to them, the more you become them.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I feel sorry for you if you look like her and think your a cute and sexy by convincing yourself I’m “ thick”

:pachah1:

Leave her alone bountyyahoow. I just don’t like it when people body shame others.

Even if I did look like her?? Who gives a f about what your ass thinks :lolbron:

You don’t need to feel sorry for me at all :trumpsmirk:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Leave her alone bountyyahoow. I just don’t like it when people body shame others.

Even if I did look like her?? Who gives a f about what your ass thinks :lolbron:

You don’t need to feel sorry for me at all :trumpsmirk:

Walaal I don't agree with this dude at all but we shouldn't accept obesity in our community. Body positivity as far as height, shapes, and features is fine. But although I respect you a great deal and you're my sister, I'm not cool with fatness. It's unhealthy and unsightly.

RICH

Walaal we control what is going on with our body. With all due respect everyone needs to take responsibility for their bodies. She needs to be shamed.

Waa ruunta a 100% (part about own responsibility) laakin I truly believe you should never shame someone for it, rather motivate them to make a change.

KREAM

Waa ruunta a 100% (part about own responsibility) laakin I truly believe you should never shame someone for it, rather motivate them to make a change.

Oh no my sister but since she is shameless I will shame her. She can deal with less hubris.

SumMo

very lowkey
I agree. There is a way of giving advice and then there is pure body-shaming. :uCkf6mf:

I honestly think most of these men who fat-shame are upset about it because they don’t find it attractive, rather than from a health perspective.

I agree. There is a way of giving advice and then there is pure body-shaming. :uCkf6mf:

I honestly think most of these men who fat-shame are upset about it because they don’t find it attractive, rather than from a health perspective.
this is spot on

RICH

Walaal I don't agree with this dude at all but we shouldn't accept obesity in our community. Body positivity as far as height, shapes, and features is fine. But although I respect you a great deal and you're my sister, I'm not cool with fatness. It's unhealthy and unsightly.

I agree! Obesity is a great disease and we be making ourselves slaves of our own desires. Nabigi also said that the son of Adam can not fill a vessel worse than his stomach as it is enough to take a few bites. We should live by this, but it’s not easy these days.

Hitting the gym and eating healthy is the best thing you could do. I’m about this lifestyle as well. When I come across people who dont have a healthy lifestyle I just rather give advise then putting them on the spot.

KREAM

I agree! Obesity is a great disease and we be making ourselves slaves of our own desires. Nabigi also said that the son of Adam can not fill a vessel worse than his stomach as it is enough to take a few bites. We should live by this, but it’s not easy these days.

Hitting the gym and eating healthy is the best thing you could do. I’m about this lifestyle as well. When I come across people who aren’t healthy I just rather give advise then putting them on the spot.

Definitely sis. I'm only putting her down because she's on some BS having no shame. I don't shame people I give advice if they seek it.

Hitting the gym and eating healthy is the best thing you could do. I’m about this lifestyle as well. When I come across people who aren’t healthy I just rather give advise then putting them on the spot.
Stop this obese nonsense and address the naked muslimah, you can get your own thread for obese problems and fat shaming

RICH

Definitely sis. I'm only putting her down because she's on some BS having no shame. I don't shame people I give advice if they seek it.

Well she is sinning in public so she should expect a lot of karbaash :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending