I don’t see any difference between Somali girls and shaniquas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Warya I'm from Canada and we mostly live like civilized people. Our qaasaros are ostrasized. We may be one of the worst diasporas but we don't accept trash either.
People be talking so much crap about the Canadian diaspora. Canadian and U.K. Get the most trash talked about them.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
People be talking so much crap about the Canadian diaspora. Canadian and U.K. Get the most trash talked about them.

That we do. But we have good individuals. How's Texas? I hear so many good things about Reer USA, you guys really embraced the American dream. MashaAllah to you guys!

I agree. There is a way of giving advice and then there is pure body-shaming. :uCkf6mf:

I honestly think most of these men who fat-shame are upset about it because they don’t find it attractive, rather than from a health perspective.

Attraction and health go hand in hand and @KREAM is spot on with her reactions, to make a distinction as though they are separate things is erroneous.

The male fitrah that is not corrupted is naturally attracted to healthy fertile females, and the healthy fertile female is never obese nor fat (hence the attraction in the first place).

When it comes to fat/obesity advice seldom works, what does work is shaming, and what works even better is collective sustained shaming.

There are plenty of stories of fat/obese women from the West who did a U turn when they spent time studying in Japan/Korea because those communities are brutal in their shaming.

I personally know of an obese Xalimo that went to Japan to study and returned back very slim to the point I could no longer recognise her, she now promotes healthy foods and lifestyle.

The shock therapy approach is the only proven method that actually works and brings result, because the fat/obese women already know about their condition innately and reminding them makes no difference because they look at that ghastly sight every morning.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
That we do. But we have good individuals. How's Texas? I hear so many good things about Reer USA, you guys really embraced the American dream. MashaAllah to you guys!
Texas nice. Overall from what I have seen with the Somalis here in Texas and in other states like California and Minnesota a majority of the people around my age(20 years old) are in school. I have a couple uncles and aunties who turned out well here. Two that are teachers and one that works with a health care company also one that is a social worker

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Texas nice. Overall from what I have seen with the Somalis here in Texas and in other states like California and Minnesota a majority of the people around my age(20 years old) are in school. I have a couple uncles and aunties who turned out well here. Two that are teachers and one that works with a health care company also one that is a social worker

Good for you all. I'm happy for you all. I wish you guys the best! My auntie is a doctor in Cali!

Somali girls want to overtake shaniquas in terms of ratchetness so the competition is fierce. They already overtook them for being loud and dressing weird but need the extra mile lol.

May your whole family be raped by Madows:pacspit: your cadaan father will obviously enjoy it.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Excuse my ignorance, but Texas aa?

The birth country of Rednecks and Hillbillies?:ileycry:
Well Howdy there my fellow halimo

My name is Jerome also known as deadwood dick from the south Dallas rough riders the first ever somali posse. In my spare time whenever I'm not terrorizing the local farms and fucking dudes up in showdowns I like to check out this forum called Somali spot.

Attachments

• IMG_5014.JPG
    IMG_5014.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 119

SumMo

very lowkey
Well Howdy there my fellow halimo

My name is Jerome also known as deadwood dick from the south Dallas rough riders the first ever somali posse. In my spare time whenever I'm not terrorizing the local farms and fucking dudes up in showdowns I like to check out this forum called Somali spot.

War aniga yaab arkay.:confused:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
War aniga yaab arkay.:confused:
Somalis moved to Texas because its cheaper than most of the states in America. Surprising a lot of Somalis that don't live Minnesota live in San Diego California and in Seattle Washington. Two very expensive places. There is a small population here. Recently we have had a little bit more Somalis move down here.

Also Texas is a pretty rich place with a lot of resources not a lot of people are living like hill Billy's any more. Not that many red necks either. Mostly fake cowboys. Dudes who go to school wearing cowboy buckles and boots but have never worked on a farm before in their entire life.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@SumMo their isn't many Somalis here so I'm usually the first Somali person most people meet here. Especially in a few of the cities I have been too. I lived in metropolitan areas and for a brief period of time I lived in a small town in east Texas. White people especially don't interact with Somalis that much so they always say I'm the first they meet.

We have a pretty wealthy Arab and paki population. Especially in the Dallas area. A majority of the popular mosques here that people attend have gained a lot of funds from the Arab and Pakistani communities. Which is pretty nice cause they have recreational actitivites for kids to do. One masjid has a legit indoor basketball court and another one house built an outdoor basketball court

I feel so disgusted watching this!
Even if i was a gaal i wouldnt do this
Now it is on the internet and maybe her boss will see it in the future
Or her future children of her husband or her parents :( and that guy is disgusting looking wth i dont get this at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending