Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Tbh you sound immature to be getting married, your MIL doesn’t warranty that type of behavior and I’m more disappointed in the idiot who is trying to marry you while you are this disrespectful towards his mother, you should be worried about the type of man he is

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
I’m not a gold digger hay, I got my own money saxiib. The mother thinks everyone who glances at her son wants her money. Islaanta weey waalantahay
Not a gold digger, just that your bad news in general. She said you have no dhaqan so in other words she senses ness

:icon lol:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
So a lot of you guys don’t know anything about me but anyways, i’m getting married. He and his family (except his mom) actually asked for my hand yesterday, so that’s why I was busy :trumpsmirk: Anyways my family is very happy and thrilled since they really like him, he’s very nice and religious. His family like me (except his mom) and everything, but there’s one thing. His mother hates me and that’s because I lack “dhaqan” and cause she thinks i’m a gold digging dhoocil :drakelaugh:She once stared at me and said that I look like a xabashi isku xaarey, i then told her ayeeyo you forgot your diabetes shot?
I don’t know what to do since I’ve only seen this mother in law drama in tv-shows. I really love him and I don’t care what his mom says.:manny: How do I make a old woman in her 60s like me? Please no trolls, this is serious i need help.

Congratulations. I am also getting married this summer.

Vision

I’m a ? I have never talked to another dude than this guy and we’ve talked for a very long time. But alright :pachah1:
Then you must be hooyo mataallo gang. She is worried her son will live off of pizza and McDonald’s.

:lolbron:

Sambuus

Inactive
Then you must be hooyo mataallo gang. She is worried her son will live off of pizza and McDonald’s.

:lolbron:
You’re a hater warya, just tell me if you’re jealous that i found a man at age 19 and you’re probably a balding 25 year old with no job or car. Dhandhaan :farmajoyaab:

Vision

You’re a hater warya, just tell me if you’re jealous that i found a man at age 19 and you’re probably a balding 25 year old with no job or car. Dhandhaan :farmajoyaab:
Lol you didn’t dispute that one. Just learn how to cook and the mother will be happy. I do think it’s great your getting married at 19 tho inshaa allah everything will work out for you. The mom will come around once her first grandchild comes :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts