Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambuus

Inactive
So a lot of you guys don’t know anything about me but anyways, i’m getting married. He and his family (except his mom) actually asked for my hand yesterday, so that’s why I was busy :trumpsmirk: Anyways my family is very happy and thrilled since they really like him, he’s very nice and religious. His family like me (except his mom) and everything, but there’s one thing. His mother hates me and that’s because I lack “dhaqan” and cause she thinks i’m a gold digging dhoocil :drakelaugh:She once stared at me and said that I look like a xabashi isku xaarey, i then told her ayeeyo you forgot your diabetes shot?
I don’t know what to do since I’ve only seen this mother in law drama in tv-shows. I really love him and I don’t care what his mom says.:manny: How do I make a old woman in her 60s like me? Please no trolls, this is serious i need help.

So a lot of you guys don’t know anything about me but anyways, i’m getting married. He and his family (except his mom) actually asked for my hand yesterday, so that’s why I was busy :trumpsmirk: Anyways my family is very happy and thrilled since they really like him, he’s very nice and religious. His family like me (except his mom) and everything, but there’s one thing. His mother hates me and that’s because I lack “dhaqan” and cause she thinks i’m a gold digging dhoocil :drakelaugh:She once stared at me and said that I look like a xabashi isku xaarey, i then told her ayeeyo you forgot your diabetes shot?
I don’t know what to do since I’ve only seen this mother in law drama in tv-shows. I really love him and I don’t care what his mom says.:manny: How do I make a old woman in her 60s like me? Please no trolls, this is serious i need help.
Get that bag in 2019 the mom doesn’t decide who her son marries she can’t do shit

Its gonna take time. The older people get the more stubborn they become. Just be the bigger person as tempting it is to give some back. With consistent respectful behavior she will turn around. But dont ever expect her to say she likes you. somalis are proud people and will never admit they were wrong about you. Over time when she stops being a thats a sign of her accepting you.

Im sorry. I will tell my mom to treat you better. Our honeymoon will be in the Taleex valleys amd finally we will elope in Dhaahar.
@Saalax Bidaar . warya gabdha ha iiga waliin. Sxb. You are supposed to be my malxiis

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Are you marrying him just for $$ since his mom said that you were a gold digging dhoocil?

Just a genuine question from what I've observed in your post:tacky:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Im sorry. I will tell my mom to treat you better. Our honeymoon will be in the Taleex valleys amd finally we will elope in Dhaahar.
@Saalax Bidaar . warya gabdha ha iiga waliin. Sxb. You are supposed to be my malxiis
Gabadhu sawtaan sodohdii la caytamaysa. Get ready to play the role of peace maker between your mother and your wife. That is tough spot to be in

Congratulation.
Respect her and treat like how you treat your mother. Mother in laws can be annoying and disrespectful, just ignore her if she says mean stuff.

Maxaa kuu diiday gabadh sida gambar oo kale ah lol
War nio. Waxan iis leyahy mid aan ku weysa dhowrta intaan somalia ka maqanahy. Mid sida @Gambar laguma ciyar karo. So taa adiga ku jiirtay meesha. Hadii aad aragtid mid sidaas oo kale oo rabta in somalia la geya. iigu so xir.
Weysa dhowrasha ayaan doonaya:fittytousand:

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
If you genuinely want a good relationship with his mom, buy her gold necklaces, rings and a nice purse. This is Somali knowledge 101, everyone knows eedos love expensive jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts