I’m From Tukaraq... Ask me any Qauestions in regards to the War, Region etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What good is the world in exchange for your soul?

He who pays the piper picks the tune.

Those who are selling their soul land history that the darwish died for fighting against colonial rule and today 2018 for some of their grand children to die defending the colonial borders is adding insult to injury.

Those who sold their soul history people and land for a few dollars should be killed remorselessly harti is united against the enemy we wont stop until we reach burco in sha Allah may Allah bless the harti mujahideen dying to defend their land from those who worship the british colonialist and willing to die imposing their masters colonial borders.
I support that, Lol... Easier way is Just pay them more, Lol

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somaliland will reach your three dusty tuulo Bermuda triangle state. :gaasdrink:

jY3nimq.gif
Bari alone is bigger than all of isaac territory now play you position you laangaab thats why you need dhulbhante and warsengeli lands to gain recognition cause most of the land you call somaliland is inhabited by harti from buhoodle go east all the way to the indian ocean is inhabited soly by harti likewise from cerigaabo go east all the way to the indian ocean is inhabited solely by harti.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
The Locals are with Puntland but SL has used a long strategy of Paying militia leaders such as mahal cambaashe etc for a long time. Mahad cambaashe is on 200k a year plus all the non existent soldiers oo uu qortay whom he also takes their salary on behalf of them, Lol.. Its complicated but the average people are pro Somalia also the garaado and all dhulbahante and warsangali so Yh They’re Pro PL..
Short Answer: Puntland

Nabad iyo Nolol!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Bari alone is bigger than all of isaac territory now play you position you laangaab thats why you need dhulbhante and warsengeli lands to gain recognition cause most of the land you call somaliland is inhabited by harti from buhoodle go east all the way to the indian ocean is inhabited soly by harti likewise from cerigaabo go east all the way to the indian ocean is inhabited solely by harti.

You're really stupid aren't you? Harti is equal to Habar Jeclo in Somaliland despite being smaller than Garxajis and Habar Awal. Isaaq are majority in Sanaag and live half of Sool and Cayn. Ceerigaabo is purely HY, stop claiming our city and Bari is not bigger than Isaaq territory. Plus, all Puntland territory is baren desert wastelands while Somaliland has many fertile regions to support life so you cannot compare the two.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I support that, Lol... Easier way is Just pay them more, Lol
There’s something you can’t buy which is respect dignity and honour it’s an insult to imply most dhulbhante can be baught its a minority and there’s even majeerteen that are baught in Mogadishu likewise there’s isaac in Mogadishu that are baught and paid for so its not exclusive to dhulbhante

I say don’t give them money shoot them point blank in the head guunta guunta dhashay whether they’re Majeerteen dhulbhante or warsengeli who are working for the enemy

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're really stupid aren't you? Harti is equal to Habar Jeclo in Somaliland despite being smaller than Garxajis and Habar Awal. Isaaq are majority in Sanaag and live half of Sool and Cayn. Ceerigaabo is purely HY, stop claiming our city and Bari is not bigger than Isaaq territory. Plus, all Puntland territory is baren desert wastelands while Somaliland has many fertile regions to support life so you cannot compare the two.
You’re a bitter laangaab the majority in cerigaabo are harti, isaac live in one district of cerigaabo that’s called shacabka while harti live on the rest of the districts within cerigaabo, come out of cerigaabo head east it’s inhabited solely by harti

Likewise in togdheer harti live in buhoodle even togdheer is shared you laangaab in sha Allah harti will march till they reach burco waa billahi towfiq

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You’re a bitter laangaab the majority in cerigaabo are harti, isaac live in one district of cerigaabo that’s called shacabka while harti live on the rest of the districts within cerigaabo, come out of cerigaabo head east it’s inhabited solely by harti

Likewise in togdheer harti live in buhoodle even togdheer is shared you laangaab in sha Allah harti will march till they reach burco waa billahi towfiq

You can't stop lying can you? Stop claiming our lands. If you believe you're landheere than why are you claiming our lands? You don't see us claiming Badhan or Las Anod which shows how langaab y'all really are.

Ceerigaabo district, let alone the city is wholly dominated by HY. Darood does not live there and Isaaq live half of Sool. In Togdheer, you only live in a tiny strip of land in Buuhoodle district which is shared by HJ and on the border of Ethiopia. :mjlol:

Isaaq is blue and Harti is red. :trumpsmirk:

Gobolada.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You can't stop lying can you? Stop claiming our lands. If you believe you're landheere than why are you claiming our lands? You don't see us claiming Badhan or Las Anod which shows how langaab y'all really are.

Ceerigaabo district, let alone the city is wholly dominated by HY. Darood does not live there and Isaaq live half of Sool. In Togdheer, you only live in a tiny strip of land in Buuhoodle district which is shared by HJ and on the border of Ethiopia. :mjlol:

Gobolada.jpg
According to this fake map togdheer buhoodle is isaac territory likewise cerigaabo otherwise it would be red.

No isaac can even set foot in Togdheer buhoodle thats a stones throw away from burco

Bro you’re lying, Lool according to the last British census Dhulbahante and HJ are exactly the same size, Lol Warsangali is a separate issue. I’ll link you the detailed report if you want

Ceerigaabo is a shared town and I’m from there, lol although Muuse ismaaciil have the largest presence. I grew up in ceerigaabo. There is also HJ presence but my reer abtiyaal are the Majority.. When it comes to land; Harti have the upper hand, Lol... Alhamdulillah but that’s all subjective.. isaaq have beautiful land too but only gabiley area is good for farming. We harti also have immense land along the Nuba river; warsangali farms in calmadow and more

Ceerigaabo is a shared town and I’m from there, lol although Muuse ismaaciil have the largest presence. I grew up in ceerigaabo. There is also HJ presence but my reer abtiyaal are the Majority.. When it comes to land; Harti have the upper hand, Lol... Alhamdulillah but that’s all subjective.. isaaq have beautiful land too but only gabiley area is good for farming. We harti also have immense land along the Nuba river; warsangali farms in calmadow and more
Juba* River

and if we say daarood vs

Gobolada.jpg
This map is completely ridiculous. Entire Naalaye axmed land, reer cilmi, barkad, khaalid, nuux cumar and many other sub clans are covered in blue, loool

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Forget about Isaaq, if you are talking about two state requirement HA and GX both meet it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This is an accurate map @Factz notice how bari is bigger than the whole of isaac territory combined laangaab foqol laangaab kkk

8B59A6D1-806A-43B3-9E7C-ABA5C8FC8EE2.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Fake news!

tenor.gif

If you want the map of harti territories in eastern SSC, look no further than this!
screenshot-2015-10-22-at-9-17-20-pm.png

That's a political map. Plus, Isaaq live much deeper in SSC. This is more authentic map of Isaaq and Harti border and settlements.

Image%20for%20Hoehne%20Piece.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Fake news. I've been to Ceerigaabo, it's a Habar Yoonis city and land. They own it, the rest are a minority.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Dont even try with these fools, some random dude comes and says that he is from Tukaraq lmao..

It reeks of fakeness. Kulaha I am from Tukaraq.. It's some Darood that live in the west :dead:

Dont even try with these fools, some random dude comes and says that he is from Tukaraq lmao..

It reeks of fakeness. Kulaha I am from Tukaraq.. It's some Darood that live in the west :dead:
Lol; I’m Naalaye axmed from Tukaraq, Lol... Why would I make it up. Inshallah; I’ll be posting from there this Year. Follow my twitter @sonofdervishes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending