I’m From Tukaraq... Ask me any Qauestions in regards to the War, Region etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Your posts per day ratio is over 100! That's right, 100!

I doubt you've even showered for the last month or so! :icon lol:

Why are you talking about yourself? I shower once a day wallahi.

By the way, learn maths it's not a 100.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Naissur in his mental hospital prison. His picture proves my point since he scribbles that all over the wall

MentalPatient.jpg

"I shower once a day wallahi" ku laha! Nacas!

It's amusing when you can tell how much of a retard someone is by the way they write/talk!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
"I shower once a day wallahi" ku laha! Nacas!

It's amusing when you can tell how much of a retard someone is by the way they write/talk!

I said wallahi since I'm an honest guy and I'm fasting. I doubt you shower, I bet those security nurses clean your shit since you're incapable of doing that yourself you mental prick.

Saying wallahi is retard? Man you are mentally deranged af.

I said wallahi since I'm an honest guy and I'm fasting. I doubt you shower, I bet those security nurses clean your shit since you're incapable of doing that yourself you mental prick.

Saying wallahi is retard? Man you are mentally deranged af.
Please go to sleep or have a nap.xx

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How much are you lot paying him??
@Cognitivedissonance
Man's shook
Guun guun dhashay isaac should kill all their harti slaves in hargaysa burco and berbera they already killed many harti in hargaysa masha Allah may Allah bless those isaac mujahidin who killed the harti dabadhilif who lives amoungst them in sha Allah cali khalif and canbashe will be killed too by isaac mujahidiin

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Please tell me I'm not bat shit crazy?
Can you see a dead baby in the sky?
Harti will never forget the genocide commited by isaac against harti we will never forgive and we will never forget nacaala shaidanka ku yaal in cerigaabo, buhoodle, las canood, las qori, taleex, badhan and last but not least kalshaale

830D7177-4EF9-4075-8931-CBC5A4AF4056.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending