I’m From Tukaraq... Ask me any Qauestions in regards to the War, Region etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sidi Diris, they have intermarried with Isaaq a lot i guess, they don't know what's best for themselves kkkk.
I’ve replied to this myth. We are weak because of Stupid Somalinimo, Lol. We don’t hate the isaaq and Yes we are closely related but they need to vacate our land... but I agree that we have a weak spot for them specially when they pay us well; Puntland needs to invest more, Lol.. If xamar invested in us walahay SL wouldn’t stay a week in any of our villages

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Only few hungry militia’s and even they won’t die.. It’s mostly jeegaan dying... habar jeclo and sacad muuse and funny enough Samaroon. My awoowe’s brother is on 100k a year white 300 soldiers and not even taking part, Looool

If it's harti town you guys can easily surround the Somalidid and pick them one by one. But like you said it's much complicated that, the somalidids use one darood against the other. That is fucked up

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Kaligiiduul are you the real kaligiDuul.. the social media star who hails from Maxamed Cumar Maxamuud Saleebaan?!

I’ve replied to this myth. We are weak because of Stupid Somalinimo, Lol. We don’t hate the isaaq and Yes we are closely related but they need to vacate our land... but I agree that we have a weak spot for them specially when they pay us well; Puntland needs to invest more, Lol.. If xamar invested in us walahay SL wouldn’t stay a week in any of our villages

This.

Somalis generally are content if they're eating. This has nothing to do with clans, blood ties, history etc.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What good is the world in exchange for your soul?

He who pays the piper picks the tune.

Those who are selling their soul land history that the darwish died for fighting against colonial rule and today 2018 for some of their grand children to die defending the colonial borders is adding insult to injury.

Those who sold their soul history people and land for a few dollars should be killed remorselessly harti is united against the enemy we wont stop until we reach burco in sha Allah may Allah bless the harti mujahideen dying to defend their land from those who worship the british colonialist and willing to die imposing their masters colonial borders.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
In sha Allah they wont stop until they reach burco waa billahi towfiq this is jihad

Somaliland will reach your three dusty tuulo Bermuda triangle state. :gaasdrink:

jY3nimq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending