Hypocrisy at its finest

Does she even understand the meaning of trafficking? In many countries, you can get married before 18 (I'm assuming the girl is 17) if you have your parents' consent.

Please don't post this woman's tweets @The Smooth-Operator. Wallahi she is fitnah iyo nuus.
The girl seeking marriage is about to turn 18 walaal.. And they are mocking her for wishing to have a halal relationship. I don't understand how some of these people actually can call themselves muslims and shun anything islamic while promoting non islamic practices.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope the sister realizes she has a large following of young girls who absolutely love and adore her. You can't always support everything, sometimes you can in a polite and uplifting way advise them to do better and that such-and-such is wrong. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I assume when you use the word "religion", you are referring to Islam. With that out of the way, Islam does not put ranks on genders or sexes based on their gender and both men and women are expected to fulfill their covenant with God equally the same. Same Hell and Heaven awaits both and each are judged based on their conduct. I haven't seen special favors incurred on males over females in Islam. Islam does explain the relationship between the two and speaks about that relationship as one that is intimate, tranquil and based on trust. These words describe situations and conditions only possible when two parties equally and mutually think of each other. A woman has no lower rank than a man in Islam. To each a role and particular capability because of their biological nature. A woman can breast-feed a child but a man can not. A woman has better ability to nurture than a man. What a female can do only a female can and likewise. These are the distinctions you will find in Islam and they are reasonable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are also right about Islam being a social religion or one that regulates social issues like justice, the rule of law, poverty, wealth and etc. It makes a commentary and gives rules on many social issues.

As far as Patriarchy is concerned. be specific and give an example. You can for example ask why Islam allows children to be named only after their fathers etc. Something that is clearly patriarchy. And Islam being the natural religion of mankind, that is how humanity always chose to keep track of their lineage. It made the only sense. If you think back to when people had no record keeping abilities, and women could never take more than one legal partner and husband to avoid confusion on whose child she gave birth to, any civilization knew that using the father to keep track of lineage was the best.

Innate characteristics exist on an individual level. Group-level behavioural trends insinuate the presence of interacting environmental factors. This is social psychology 101.
Pseudoscience babble. A lot of human organization is innate like other animals.

I assume when you use the word "religion", you are referring to Islam. With that out of the way, Islam does not put ranks on genders or sexes based on their gender and both men and women are expected to fulfill their covenant with God equally the same. Same Hell and Heaven awaits both and each are judged based on their conduct. I haven't seen special favors incurred on males over females in Islam. Islam does explain the relationship between the two and speaks about that relationship as one that is intimate, tranquil and based on trust. These words describe situations and conditions only possible when two parties equally and mutually think of each other. A woman has no lower rank than a man in Islam. To each a role and particular capability because of their biological nature. A woman can breast-feed a child but a man can not. A woman has better ability to nurture than a man. What a female can do only a female can and likewise. These are the distinctions you will find in Islam and they are reasonable.
The word of a man is worth more than a woman, women inherit less, women must cover up more of their body, woman must obey her husband, man can marry non-believers and women can't, etc. I don't disagree with the patriarchy. Both genders aren't the same and the matriarchy is destructive.

You are also right about Islam being a social religion or one that regulates social issues like justice, the rule of law, poverty, wealth and etc. It makes a commentary and gives rules on many social issues.

As far as Patriarchy is concerned. be specific and give an example. You can for example ask why Islam allows children to be named only after their fathers etc. Something that is clearly patriarchy. And Islam being the natural religion of mankind, that is how humanity always chose to keep track of their lineage. It made the only sense. If you think back to when people had no record keeping abilities, and women could never take more than one legal partner and husband to avoid confusion on whose child she gave birth to, any civilization knew that using the father to keep track of lineage was the best.
Patrilineal lineage isn't how humans have always kept track. In much of human history (the stone age) there was no family rather matrilineal clans. Once humans became civilized they shifted to patriarchy.

The word of a man is worth more than a woman, women inherit less, women must cover up more of their body, woman must obey her husband, man can marry non-believers and women can't, etc. I don't disagree with the patriarchy. Both genders aren't the same and the matriarchy is destructive.

Nothing states in Islam a man's word is worth more than a woman's word. There is no scripture stating that as you put it.

With that said, you may have meant something else altogether with your comments above regarding a man's word being worth more than a woman's word. If you want to clarify your statement so it doesn't cause others to misconstrue your message, go ahead bro.

Patrilineal lineage isn't how humans have always kept track. In much of human history (the stone age) there was no family rather matrilineal clans. Once humans became civilized they shifted to patriarchy.

There is no solid evidence for what you stated. It is more of a theoretical or conjecture rooted in the idea of mankind descending from primates and slowly then developed into the modern humans. According to Islam, humans were always keeping track of lineage through their fathers. And as I pointed out, it makes sense. Social rules and cultures of great importance such as lineage accounts have to be simple enough without the aide of technology, and humans no matter the era they lived, had this simple father based lineage systems at their disposal. Worked and gave birth to distinct ethnic groups, languages and traditions.

Last edited:
Nothing states in Islam a man's word is worth more than a woman's word. There is no scripture stating that as you put it.

With that said, you may have meant something else altogether with your comments above regarding a man's word being worth more than a woman's word. If you want to clarify your statement so it doesn't cause others to misconstrue your message, go ahead bro.

Woman's testimony is worth less than a man's as stated in the quran. Also the woman must obey her husband.

There is no solid evidence for what you stated. It is more of a theoretical or conjecture rooted in the idea of mankind descending from primates and slowly then developed into the modern humans. According to Islam, humans were always keeping track of lineage through their fathers. And as I pointed out, it makes sense. Social rules and cultures of great importance such as lineage accounts have to be simple enough without the aide of technology, and humans no matter the era they lived, had this simple father based lineage systems at their disposal. Worked and gave birth to distinct ethnic groups, languages and traditions.

I don't know what you mean by solid evidence. The most primitive people in the world Khoi-san and Amerindians hunter gatherers were matrilineal. Reality is in such societies women engage in high levels of extramarital sex, chance of paternity is low hence why lineage and inheritance was traced through the female..

Islam doesn't say humans were always keeping track of lineage through their fathers.

This og girl has a wedlock baby, Sheeko cusub:ehh:

Thanks cuzzo for the tea

I think you have some serious reading problems, how did you ascertain that?

anyways, the one on the video is Isaaq,

stop making things up, and the one who had a baby out of wedlock DOES NOT mention her tribe and no one,

bloody ciyaal fish and chips generation

I think you have some serious reading problems, how did you ascertain that?

anyways, the one on the video is Isaaq,

stop making things up, and the one who had a baby out of wedlock DOES NOT mention her tribe and no one,

bloody ciyaal fish and chips generation
I was shocked when she said it was a ogaden girl that got a baby out of wedlock.
I ask her if it was the truth, and never heard of her again :silanyolaugh:

I was shocked when she said it was a ogaden girl that got a baby out of wedlock.
I ask her if it was the truth, and never heard of her again :silanyolaugh:

what can i say, m1dgaans and lanagbs have cuqdad towards us,

i really wanted to know how she ascertained she was OG,

in the video the girl speaking is isaaq and nothing of tribe is mentioned of the twitter,

let langabs make up shyt, our job is to defend the Absame Kuumade Race,

so why did she make it up, if she is a she, :mjohreally:

what can i say, m1dgaans and lanagbs have cuqdad towards us,

i really wanted to know how she ascertained she was OG,

in the video the girl speaking is isaaq and nothing of tribe is mentioned of the twitter,

let langabs make up shyt, our job is to defend the Absame Kuumade Race,

so why did she make it up, if she is a she, :mjohreally:
These langaabs men :silanyolaugh:
Thinking they can go easy enough only to ask for evidence then no where to see again :mjdontkno:

Woman's testimony is worth less than a man's as stated in the quran. Also the woman must obey her husband.

This is not accurate either and the verse you have heard or read about most likely from sources that misrepresent Islamic Law as misogynistic or anti women have you duped. Or you are a willing recipient of such propaganda and therefore pass on the same unfounded claims always.

Before I bring a clarifying evidence counter to your unfounded claims, I want to make sure you take back your earlier claim of Islam teaching a woman's word to be less worthy than a man's word. You have changed the wording but you seem to insist on or stand by your earlier claim. Can you bring a scripture from the Quran or Authentic saying of the prophet pbuh that state: "A woman's word is less worthy than a man's", Or "Men and women are not Equal in the eyes of Allah".

Please be on point and be ready to backup every claim you make about Islam.

I don't know what you mean by solid evidence. The most primitive people in the world Khoi-san and Amerindians hunter gatherers were matrilineal. Reality is in such societies women engage in high levels of extramarital sex, chance of paternity is low hence why lineage and inheritance was traced through the female..

Having matriarchy as a system doesn't mean these tribes and communities are using lineage through mothers. Matriarchy has specific meanings relative to the locals and about six communities today throughout the globe still apply more or less such system. Most of these are not using the system for tracking lineage but for other communal and cultural priorities that make women the head of the tribe, community or favor them with something specific. This include some Islamic communities in the far east Asia.

As far as evidence of what you suggested earlier goes, there is none available. Many of the proposed theories in anthropology are just theories and conjecture. They change with time and with new so called evidence. A human being shouldn't accept anything without proof or rational thought.

Islam doesn't say humans were always keeping track of lineage through their fathers.

Yes, there is clear Scripture that tells Muslims to refer to people by their father's names. This had been the tradition of mankind through-out the ages and Islam being the religion of all prophets, fundamentals haven't changed with time. There is a father and a mother, a marriage between the two. All monotheistic religions taught so. And prophets existed through-out history.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts