Hypocrisy at its finest

Here is a prime example of a stupid sjw, blm xalimo.. Toxic feminism corrupts the mind, erodes the intelligence and it also leads one to become a hypocrite.

Last edited:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Feminism is the counter-revolution to the male reproductive strategy known as religious legalism. The woman, now historically conscious, is free to engage, as men have always done, in the project of sexual self-satisfaction. Of course there is no logic or consistency to it: there is none on either side. Say and do whatever will place you in a sexually favorable status.

Here is a prime example of a stupid sjw, blm xalimo.. Feminism corrupts the mind, erodes the intelligence and it also leads one to become a hypocrite.

As a Somali guy in predominantly white city, I benefit from the BLM movement. One of the local representatives of the BLM who speaks to the media is a Somali woman named Miski. She is articulate and a good advocate for African American and Somali issues.

Last edited:
Feminism is the counter-revolution to the male reproductive strategy known as religious legalism. The woman, now historically conscious, is free to engage, as men have always done, in the project of sexual self-satisfaction. Of course there is no logic or consistency to it: there is none on either side. Say and do whatever will place you in a sexually favorable status.
Another anti islam hypocrite that is brain washed and programmed into thinking promiscuity is a high achievement :snoop:

As a Somali guy in predominantly white city, I benefit from the BLM movement. One of the local representatives of the BLM who speak to the media is a Somali woman named Miski. She is articulate and a good advocate for African American issues.
Do you support out of wedlock relationships and condemn muslim marriages and culture?

Are you for or against feminism? Your post isn't clear on where you stand supposing your cross speaks to your religious affiliation.

Do you support out of wedlock relationships and condemn muslim marriages and culture?

I didn't state that in my post. But to address your concern, I don't support out of wedlock relationships but also do not condemn a kid born out of wedlock. Neither do I condemn Muslim marriage as I am the product of it and affiliated to Islam.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Another anti islam hypocrite that is brain washed and programmed into thinking promiscuity is a high achievement :snoop:

Not necessarily promiscuity, but the potential for promiscuity. The breaking of this taboo is not the end goal, but rather a milestone on the route to dismantling male sexual power structures (which, by their nature can only be fundamentally opposed to female sexual interests) in favor, not of gender equality, but the total triumph and tyranny of woman over man. It's nothing personal

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Are you for or against feminism? Your post isn't clear on where you stand supposing your cross speaks to your religious affiliation.

Nothing in the world exists but power and its application. My religion is not being a simp for things that benefit me in no way, shape or form. That is my vagina monologue

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Here is Miski Noor in Minneapolis being interviewed on TrevorNoah show. She speaks well on issues related to African Americans and Somalis(Defends even Hijabi girls).

She like many non AA people couldn’t care less about them and is instead using there issues to go up the social ladder. Btw why do they all have that bugged out look :susp:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Feminism won't get you no husband but a feminine simp.

I didn't state that in my post. But to address your concern, I don't support out of wedlock relationships but also do not condemn a kid born out of wedlock. Neither do I condemn Muslim marriage as I am the product of it and affiliated to Islam.
Well if you are a true muslim you shouldn't support zina which bastard kids are the products of. This hypocrite woman supports zina but condemns a muslim women seeking a husband for marriage, this is the true degeneracy of blm and sjw and feminist activism.. What was previously halal is now condemned and what was haram is promoted. And if you speak against it you are either a racist, coon or a misogynist. Can't you see what's this will leads us to? These ideologies are designed to destroy people and turn them into culture less, godless zombies that fornicate on every street corner with both males and females.. True degenerates like animals.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Here is a prime example of a stupid sjw, blm xalimo.. Feminism corrupts the mind, erodes the intelligence and it also leads one to become a hypocrite.

i cant stand that women, she seems to be self hating to me. i have to admit, the most unsufferable, sjw and anti-somali twitter personalities tend to be north american, i dont know why. all the somali blue ticked accounts who depict self hate and talk about all the issues black americans face and nothing ever about somalis are them.

She like many non AA people couldn’t care less about them and is instead using there issues to go up the social ladder. Btw why do they all have that bugged out look :susp:

That is smart assuming that is her motivation. Out of fairness to her work though, there is more trouble she faces advocating on behalf of AA's and Somalis. So the pay she gets may not compare to the difficulties demanded by the Job. Specially pre-Floyd's death and before many white Americans joined the bandwagon of Justice for AA's, I am certain she faced more abuse than welcome.

Personally, I can not do this kind of work. Too much hustle. But I can lend my support to the moral causes movements like the BLM and people Like Miski work for.

Trending