Hypocrisy at its finest

Stop blaming everything on feminism. She’s saying shit like this because she’s a weirdo not because she’s a feminist.
I'm not against women having rights or being uplifted just the pure degenerates who are using feminism as a catapult to promote their degenerates ideas.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i cant stand that women, she seems to be self hating to me. i have to admit, the most unsufferable, sjw and anti-somali twitter personalities tend to be north american, i dont know why. all the somali blue ticked accounts who depict self hate and talk about all the issues black americans face and nothing ever about somalis are them.

HOWEVER i do have to say, in terms of Halsa and her pregancy, the monkey comments about an unbord child was so disgusting, and if you were true in your intent as a muslim to guide your sister who had a kid out of wedlock, attacking a embryo isnt the way to go, and it seems like you're more angry at the kids ethnicity than it being out of wedlock.

i dont like halsaa and many other somali personalities tho, as they go the usual influencer route of amassing a following from innocent somalis who look up to you just for you to be a jaahil and not someone to look up to.

x z

Stop blaming everything on feminism. She’s saying shit like this because she’s a weirdo not because she’s a feminist.

its because true feminism, advocating for the equality between genders, has been corrupted and coopted by people wanting to benefit themselves and put down others, so people attack feminism when they should be attacking third wave feminism, which has taken feminism over and is destructive and not progressive

HOWEVER i do have to say, in terms of Halsa and her pregancy, the monkey comments about an unbord child was so disgusting, and if you were true in your intent as a muslim to guide your sister who had a kid out of wedlock, attacking a embryo isnt the way to go, and it seems like you're more angry at the kids ethnicity than it being out of wedlock.

i dont like halsaa and many other somali personalities tho, as they go the usual influencer route of amassing a following from innocent somalis who look up to you just for you to be a jaahil and not someone to look up to.
Just for the record I'm against calling monkeys, apes or other derogatory terms.. I only acknowledge we are different in the sense we belong to different ethnicities and we have different phenotype/features.

Its always the dhuxul madow looking ones :mjlaugh:

That is average Somali skin tone. With that said, under different lighting conditions, this same woman may look light-skinned. If anything, she looks tired and having spent long hours awake.

Here is her in another picture, Somali beauty at its finest

1596053994493.png

Just for the record I'm against calling monkeys, apes or other derogatory terms.. I only acknowledge we are different in the sense we belong to different ethnicities and we have different phenotype/features.

You are on solid grounds most of the time saxib. Keep up the good work., I am older and I think that gives me some more life experience. Dinos are usually a little laid back and easy on the trigger. You are the type I like my younger relatives to be like in the 90% positions you take.

Keep up the good work. And expect me to beat you up a little like your older brother would.

x z

Well it is said that women retain genetic DNA of past sexual partners so maybe they are AA:gladbron:

shes married to a bald somali dude...................
she may have weird and trash thoughts, but lying on a womens piety is very sinful

i cant stand that women, she seems to be self hating to me. i have to admit, the most unsufferable, sjw and anti-somali twitter personalities tend to be north american, i dont know why. all the somali blue ticked accounts who depict self hate and talk about all the issues black americans face and nothing ever about somalis are them.
She's not self-hating, she only hates Somali men

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Not necessarily promiscuity, but the potential for promiscuity. The breaking of this taboo is not the end goal, but rather a milestone on the route to dismantling male sexual power structures (which, by their nature can only be fundamentally opposed to female sexual interests) in favor, not of gender equality, but the total triumph and tyranny of woman over man. It's nothing personal
U will always be under my yolk, keep raging fatty. Go have a future and healthy family or post ur love handles and fupa pics untill u reach menopause under hashtag # Body positive, #Blackgirl body magic #Girl self love or whatever that's trending in ur degenerate hive group

lol @ people who congratulate others for something they would never do and secretly look down on. I'm not gonna make fun of someone for getting pregnant out of wedlock because thats their life, but the whole "omg congrats sis" is so fake. btw does it have something to do with halssa?

Trending