Hypocrisy at its finest

Jimmy is cool and Mozart chickened out after he felt bitten by a reply. I guess I was harsh. I am out to do a little work, so young gents, drop your confusions on here. I can address them over coffee when i return inshallah soon :russsmug:

My apologies if I insulted you guys or came across as intimidating. Wasn't my intention. I am not better than anyone. Be they atheist or muslim except by deeds.

You are a little off on the commonality between monotheistic religions. Allah said to each was given methodology and law but at the same time Ordered Muslims to follow the footsteps of those before them who followed their prophets correctly. So, monotheistic belief is common factor but laws and methodology of practice can be and are different. You recall or can pull up scripture where the Quran states that Islam is not a new religion but a completion of what was established before(in religions/books)) and one that corrects past man made mistakes introduced into these prior monotheistic religions. Islam then becomes universal espousing both the past foundational monotheistic teachings and introduces new and applicable laws universal to all mankind till the day of judgement. In essence, every past prophet and their followers are Muslims and believers as the word Islam means submission to the will of Allah among other meanings it has like peace-within-oneself.

Anyway, you are cool. Sounds like you have read few things hahahahaha.

As for promotion delayed or waiting to bounce on your next chance to a better paying Job, good luck brother. How much money is enough is subjective and the answer depends on the person and what they think is enough. For us Qaxootis, money we earn is not only for us to spend but to share with others, more is better always. But I say for a single young male or female, with college degree, 50K is cool.

The preceding prophets (>120,000) were sent to their individual nations. They preached monotheism (tawheed) and we refer to them hanifs rather than muslims. Islam likewise preaches monotheism and is a perfection of the corrupted Abrahamic tradition for all people instead of just Bani Israel.

I assumed we we're talking 6 figures at the very least :mjpls:

The preceding prophets (>120,000) were sent to their individual nations. They preached monotheism (tawheed) and we refer to them hanifs rather than muslims. Islam likewise preaches monotheism and is a perfection of the corrupted Abrahamic tradition for all people instead of just Bani Israel.

I assumed we we're talking 6 figures at the very least :mjpls:

You are well read saxib. I guess you are a little on the conservative old school side who likes the wife-beating idea and uses the Quran to their advantage feeding into their local tribal/ethnic biases. Now I know. A Muslim fella totally out for himself using the Quran for down-playing women and hurting their feelings. :lolbron: That is not fair Jimmy. What is up saxib?

Oh, you make more money than me then if you are in the 6 figure area. May be next year if I am alive and still working, I will cross into or make about 6 figures inshallah.

Last edited:
She should ignore them and get married :win:

Handsomemuslim94 is more accurate saxib. Alas, English being your second or third language, it can be confusing sometimes and you pick the wrong word to express yourself.

I keep stopping myself from finishing your username as Prettymuslimah all the time.

Pretty for women
Handsome for males

Mozart

You need people like me
Jimmy is cool and Mozart chickened out after he felt bitten by a reply. I guess I was harsh. I am out to do a little work, so young gents, drop your confusions on here. I can address them over coffee when i return inshallah soon :russsmug:

My apologies if I insulted you guys or came across as intimidating. Wasn't my intention. I am not better than anyone. Be they atheist or muslim except by deeds.
Relax akhi I was at the gym - you wasn’t rude. I looked up the verse and it’s down to how you interpret it . Combined with the other things I listed (which you didn’t refute), men are valued higher in Islam.

It makes sense why that’s the case though. Historically , humans from China to West Africa to India used to trace their lineage to the mother. Religion puts an end to that and other garbage by giving men control and punishing innate behaviour amongst women.

Women are programmed to be hypergamous and so once pregnant , they couldn’t possibly tell who is the father. So you were identified by your mother. Religion through dominance of man , and punishment of anything that can cause such degeneracy puts an end to that. And for this to hold, with the examples I previously showed, I think Islam is a male dominant religion.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Handsomemuslim94 is more accurate saxib. Alas, English being your second or third language, it can be confusing sometimes and you pick the wrong word to express yourself.

I keep stopping myself from finishing your username as Prettymuslimah all the time.

Pretty for women
Handsome for males
English is my first language because i was born in America. I get nicknamed prettymuslim irl so that's why i used pretty.

Relax akhi I was at the gym - you wasn’t rude. I looked up the verse and it’s down to how you interpret it . Combined with the other things I listed (which you didn’t refute), men are valued higher in Islam.

It makes sense why that’s the case though. Historically , humans from China to West Africa to India used to trace their lineage to the mother. Religion puts an end to that and other garbage by giving men control and punishing innate behaviour amongst women.

Women are programmed to be hypergamous and so once pregnant , they couldn’t possibly tell who is the father. So you were identified by your mother. Religion through dominance of man , and punishment of anything that can cause such degeneracy puts an end to that. And for this to hold, with the examples I previously showed, I think Islam is a male dominant religion.

Saxib, Where in Islam can you show men to be valued higher than women? By any chance, are you an Arab? Cause I smell an Arab Bedouin religion than Islam in your post.

Last edited:
You are well read saxib. I guess you are a little on the conservative old school side who likes the wife-beating idea and uses the Quran to their advantage feeding into their local tribal/ethnic biases. Now I know. A Muslim fella totally out for himself using the Quran for down-playing women and hurting their feelings. :lolbron: That is not fair Jimmy. What is up saxib?

Oh, you make more money than me then if you are in the 6 figure area. May be next year if I am alive and still working, I will cross into or make about 6 figures inshallah.

Don't know about all that buddy. Just telling it like it is. Besides there's no one I'd risk a charge (maybe mom), rather abandon/divorce if the woman acts up. :chrisfreshhah:

Inshallah, wok hard.

Don't know about all that buddy. Just telling it like it is. Besides there's no one I'd risk a charge (maybe mom), rather abandon/divorce if the woman acts up. :chrisfreshhah:

Inshallah, wok hard.

Funny man, does telling like it is include thinking of your mom as half worth your dad while you are eating her Bariis and Canjeero everyday? Think about that for a minute. Have you ever heard of how prophet Mohamed pbuh mentioned to someone three times that his mom has more right on him before he said your father the fourth time? The value we put on people is never about Gender, tribe, ethnicity class and wealth by default or we shouldn't but what they do as a person and their conduct, THAT IS ISLAM. Islam would not contradict itself then in scripture period.

Allah the creator of life of women and men said life for life without mentioning gender of the victim, yet we have an argument of who among those equally valued lives is less valuable in words and existence.

I usually encounter muslims who are inclined by default to defend the integrity of Islam even if they don't know how to articulate their position because of their deeply held faith and devotion, but am confused a little here about people who seem to be Muslims but speak about Islam just as anti islam and hateful propagandists speak about Islam.

Funny man, does telling like it is include thinking of your mom as half worth your dad while you are eating her Bariis and Canjeero everyday? Think about that for a minute. Have you ever heard of how prophet Mohamed pbuh mentioned to someone three times that his mom has more right on him before he said your father the fourth time? The value we put on people is never about Gender, tribe, ethnicity class and wealth by default or we shouldn't but what they do as a person and their conduct, THAT IS ISLAM. Islam would not contradict itself then in scripture period.

Allah the creator of life of women and men said life for life without mentioning gender of the victim, yet we have an argument of who among those equally valued lives is less valuable in words and existence.

I usually encounter muslims who are inclined by default to defend the integrity of Islam even if they don't know how to articulate their position because of their deeply held faith and devotion, but am confused a little here about people who seem to be Muslims but speak about Islam just as anti islam and hateful propagandists speak about Islam.
Seems like you're having a tough time reconciling some aspects of Islam. It's straight forward. All lives are valued the same whether you're billionaire, white guy like Jeff Bezos or a poor black newborn in a favela. However no one would the value words coming from a toddler as the same as a PhD talking about their field. Likewise with the testimony of women according to Islam. God also said to pass on less wealth to daughters than sons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems like you're having a tough time reconciling some aspects of Islam. It's straight forward. All lives are valued the same whether you're billionaire, white guy like Jeff Bezos or a poor black newborn in a favela. However no one would the value words coming from a toddler as the same as a PhD talking about their field. Likewise with the testimony of women according to Islam. God also said to pass on less wealth to daughters than sons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Touchy!. I see you pivot to another favorite myth and misrepresentation of an Islamic position. First, If you admit that you put your own words on a Quranic verse regarding the recording of contracts, that you derived your own understanding to suit your bias and misrepresent an Islamic position on women, then we can move on to the other myth you dropped about wealth.

How can you contribute to tens of thousands of Somali women's education as an individual at all levels at that? Aren't you overstating a teaching position saxib? I am not downplaying the profession, or you are filthy rich, but elaborate please, your claim seems inflated. Impressive nonetheless.

PS: I take you are not Muslim? Not that I care honestly, but in full disclosure, I am representing my faith, so it is good to know what you represent. I am more inclined now to think you aren't Muslim, and as I stated, it changes nothing for me whether you are one or not, doesn't affect me personally or benefit me. It is just good to know where someone is coming from.

Last edited:
Clarification on the verse 2:282

"You who believe, when you contract a debt for a stated term, put it down in writing…Call in two men as witnesses. If two men are not there, then call one man and two women out of those you approve as witnesses, so that if one of the two women should forget [or err]the other can remind her."

Commentary:

" The verse requiring two women for contracts, on the other hand, was referring to specific testimonies dealing with future disputes and had no effect on former disputes or on serving as a witness before a judge. For this reason, Ibn al-Qayyim comments on the verse as follows:

There is no doubt that the reason for a plurality [of women in the Qur’anic verse] is [only] in recording testimony. However, when a woman is intelligent and remembers and is trustworthy in her religion, then the purpose [of testimony] is attained through her statement just as it is in her transmissions [in] religious [contexts].

......... Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn al-Qayyim .......................... argued that if either (testimony or narration) were to be more important, narrating a hadith would require more care because it deals with the words and actions of our beloved Prophet. Thus, since a woman’s transmission of hadith is to be accepted, if a woman could prove herself to be credible in testifying in other areas—deemed political and impenetrable to women by other scholars—then her testimony should be accepted. Ibn al-Qayyim also notes that the degree of certainty that would be attained through the legal testimony of eminent Muslim women, such as Umm Attiyah and Umm Salamah and their likes, if they were to serve as witnesses in a dispute, would be greater than any ordinary man."

This should settle and address the issue at hand. This is the position of informed muslims which is contrary to the claims of @Jimmer and like-minded people who are inclined to insist on their own personal views.

Last edited:
@Jimmer

I doubt you studied Islamic inheritance laws. Must be the reason you claim wrongly Allah discriminates against women. Had you sincerely made an effort to find out how fair Islamic Inheritance laws are, you would find that there are situations where:

- Women inherit more than males 16 times
- Men inherit more than female heirs only 4 times only

Ever heard of complaints from Muslims about women in Islam inheriting in 16 scenarios/situations more than their male relatives?

I bet you never knew this and though you have no PhD in Islamic education, you make a point to present yourself as an educated individual on all Islamic issues. Something common among Islamic critics. They don't dare comment on other subjects because they think they require certification or relevant experience, but Islam is a fair game. You have clearly shown you are no different and lack the knowledge but still comment on unabashedly..

I suggest saxib you don't embarrass yourself moving forward when it relates to Islam. Conveying misrepresentations, untruths or unfounded claims about Islam doesn't look good on you when others with more knowledge of Islam can easily refute your unfounded claims.

It seems what you said about me having difficulties to reconcile about certain Islamic things is more truth about you and might even be the reason you left Islam. Blame ignorance and being receptive to Satanic whispers :ftw9nwa:.

Waiting for the next myth to bust.

- We took care of the falsehoods of women being half men, something Islam never teaches. The verse they often quote doesn't say any of what Islamic critics allege. Worth to note is also how some biased Arab Exegetes used hellenistic greek bias against women to justify their own mysogynistic views and derived the being-half bullshit claim.

- We took care of the myth of Islam giving women less in wealth distribution by mentioning how in Islamic inheritance laws women inherit more than male relatives in 16 situations whereas males inherit more in only 4 situations. People commenting on Islam need to study a subject wholly and collect all information before they run with partial and incompolete information to assail Islam.

@Jimmer and Co are likely thinking of their next myth claim. We await.