BREAKING NEWS HS President Cali Guudlaawe arrives in Beledweyne!!!

He didn’t outplay anyone. He’s there for the photo-op at this point to legitimise his presidency title. Farmaajo will be the one influencing and stealing the seats.

No caasimad or presidency then there’s nothing to talk about. Hiiraan will go back to isolation and Guudlaawe won’t be able to visit alone unless his aabo farmaajo illegally uses special forces to make it happen for HIS interests.

Like I said congrats on the dub beesha abgaal, continue to be the head of shabelle dhexe and a puppet to the FGS. GUUL
kkkkk sxb don't worry. Abgaal celebrating as if they conquered Hiiraan forgetting it was SNA and Gorgor commanded by Farmaajo who placed curfew on the whole city for 24 hours plus stopped all business and traffic in the city for this guy Guudlaawe. So i don't know what dub they are talking about its only gonna bring Farmaajo back and colonise them more in Banadir.

:ummhmm: Ofc all the abgaal sspot users are seeing this as a win. Creating more division, even worse thinking they are the ones behind the action when Farmaajo used his resources and SNA force to make this happen.

Take this imaginary dub but don’t complain when Farmaajo gets re-elected and continues to have reer muqdisho in a headlock for another 4 years.
They think they are keeping capital and presidency of hirshabelle they are day dreaming :gucciwhat:

what will they do if farmaajo is re-elected? Ciyaar waa gelin dambe all those celebrating i have taken screenshots when Farmaajo comes back don't start crying.

I have to give it to Farmaajo he knows how to deal with Hawiye and control their states and votes.

Intaas aa XL la doodaye. Thank goodness it wasnt for nothing :drakelaugh:
what did you achieve?

This has nothing to do with you it was all Farmaajo they took Guudlaawe to beledweyne what did you achieve as an abgaal who claims to be mucaraad?

Im hearing all the restaurants in Kaaran and Fagax and Suuq Bacaad were free kkkkkk! ceeb badanaa for something Farmaajo did because of ur cuqdada for the xawaadle rule in hirshabelle for 4 years got you to this point.

i expect same reaction when farmaajo gets reelected

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
what did you achieve?

This has nothing to do with you it was all Farmaajo they took Guudlaawe to beledweyne what did you achieve as an abgaal who claims to be mucaraad?

Im hearing all the restaurants in Kaaran and Fagax and Suuq Bacaad were free kkkkkk! ceeb badanaa for something Farmaajo did because of ur cuqdada for the xawaadle rule in hirshabelle for 4 years got you to this point.

i expect same reaction when farmaajo gets reelected
I told you Xuud took a paycheque and is pretending to be mucaarad, he was with NABAD IYO NOLOL The whole time. Now Hiiraan and 25 seats shall be picked by Fahad and Farmaajo.

Wheres Goodax Barre :deadmanny:

I have been at work and busy i saw this thread while back, Why are these Abgaal niggas celebrating for something Farmaajo has done LOL.

Everything will be sorted, celebrating for something Farmaajo did because of your cuqdad for a particular clan shows your true colours.

:mjlol:

Nobody celebrating sxb iska qabooji .
There Is no honour among thieves , in this debacle guudlaawe outwitted the thieve af qaloocan xuud.

Nobody has cuqdad for the xawadle clan remember it was yall that threatened guudlaawe , abgaal waited patiently when osoble and waare was leading nobody threatend them. We seen whose the guun and the goob in this debacle yall couldve sat down with guudlaawe but you had to ask an 80yr old diaper wearing bixi to hold your hand to see fahad and farmajo :icon lol:

What's funny is fahad and farmajo didnt cave in to what xuud demanded and hes propably wont be let out from villa Somalia basement .

Nobody celebrating sxb iska qabooji .
There Is no honour among thieves , in this debacle guudlaawe outwitted the thieve af qaloocan xuud.

Nobody has cuqdad for the xawadle clan remember it was yall that threatened guudlaawe , abgaal waited patiently when osoble and waare was leading nobody threatend them. We seen whose the guun and the goob in this debacle yall couldve sat down with guudlaawe but you had to ask an 80yr old diaper wearing bixi to hold your hand to see fahad and farmajo :icon lol:

What's funny is fahad and farmajo didnt cave in to what xuud demanded and hes propably wont be let out from villa Somalia basement .
It’s because Osoble moved the capital from Hiiraan to Jowhar and gave you good positions in his government. Why can’t Guudlaawe do the same?

He didn’t outplay anyone. He’s there for the photo-op at this point to legitimise his presidency title. Farmaajo will be the one influencing and stealing the seats.

No caasimad or presidency then there’s nothing to talk about. Hiiraan will go back to isolation and Guudlaawe won’t be able to visit alone unless his aabo farmaajo illegally uses special forces to make it happen for HIS interests.

Like I said congrats on the dub beesha abgaal, continue to be the head of shabelle dhexe and a puppet to the FGS. GUUL
Be honest president gudlaawe outplayed xuud .tell me with a straight face if any of these points didnt transpire so far
  • He selected all mucarad for jowhar in upper house and lower his except say sii soco soosoco khadijah(shes undercover osoble supporter)
  • Will finish off his term and still retain the capital .
  • Will get some of the beledweyne seats for his preferred candidate
  • xuud got snaked by his fellow diaper wearing bixi .
I was at first against guudlaawe but now since the mucarad controll middle shabelleh upper house and lower house I'm on that guudlaawe bandwagon. :rejoice:

Guudlawe will be getting some seats in beledweyne for his preferred candidate most likely osoble btw .
Siyaasi wilisaaqo ma'ahan imboow

Jungle

VIP
'Ciyaarta wa gelinka dambe' :drakelaugh:Ive literally spent idk how long arguing with this guy @Kheyre over Guudlaawes Beledweyne trip now he says wait its not over. Ciyaarta waa dhamaatay eebow. Abgaal dont need or want hiraan and Ive said countless times on here I want the state to be dissolved. Talking about gumeysi XL live under Abgaal literally everywhere outside of Hiraan which is why none of us will ever take them serious. We dont live in Hiraan but they live with us so all that booto doesnt work over here and you know your place. You should be protesting about another guy called Axmed Daaci but you people act like he doesnt exist lol. hadal dambe maba naga dhexeeyo maxa yeelay sheekada dhan mu taga mise ma tagayo ee aheed along with your threats. Hes in Beledweyne rn and will leave. You worry about what happens to your 8 seats xawaadloow and thats the end of it.

'Ciyaarta wa gelinka dambe' :drakelaugh:Ive literally spent idk how long arguing with this guy @Kheyre over Guudlaawes Beledweyne trip now he says wait its not over. Ciyaarta waa dhamaatay eebow. Abgaal dont need or want hiraan and Ive said countless times on here I want the state to be dissolved. Talking about gumeysi XL live under Abgaal literally everywhere outside of Hiraan which is why none of us will ever take them serious. We dont live in Hiraan but they live with us so all that booto doesnt work over here and you know your place. You should be protesting about another guy called Axmed Daaci but you people act like he doesnt exist lol. hadal dambe maba naga dhexeeyo maxa yeelay sheekada dhan mu taga mise ma tagayo ee aheed along with your threats. Hes in Beledweyne rn and will leave. You worry about what happens to your 8 seats xawaadloow and thats the end of it.
Kkkk, the same Gorgor that shot a miskiin Abgaal lady who was selling tea took Guudlaawe to Beledweyne and that’s your achievement?

Jungle

VIP
Kkkk, the same Gorgor that shot a miskiin Abgaal lady who was selling tea took Guudlaawe to Beledweyne and that’s your achievement?
Saying anything now? The lady aun was salebaan and it happened in Ceelasha Biyaha HG degaan. Go check the channel I got the video from and the peoples accent. Just stop. boon led Gor Gor killed a few people in Beledweyne yesterday including a 8 year old child and you know that. You see me post them?

Saying anything now? The lady aun was salebaan and it happened in Ceelasha Biyaha HG degaan. Go check the channel I got the video from and the peoples accent. Just stop. boon led Gor Gor killed a few people in Beledweyne yesterday including a 8 year old child and you know that. You see me post them?
The point I’m trying to make here is, the same Gorgor that causes these injustices in Xamar and Beledweyne is the same that brought Guudlaawe and is it your so called achievement?!

That’s what I’m trying to understand

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
@Kheyre working overtime defending beesha in this thread

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

They think they are keeping capital and presidency of hirshabelle they are day dreaming :gucciwhat:

what will they do if farmaajo is re-elected? Ciyaar waa gelin dambe all those celebrating i have taken screenshots when Farmaajo comes back don't start crying.

I have to give it to Farmaajo he knows how to deal with Hawiye and control their states and votes.
Basic politics saxib, Farmaajo uses divide and rule against all clans. He doesn't particularly care about clans but uses them to his benefit.

N&N is taking over Somalia,one state at a time.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
mucarad is not one entity, what will you do if Farmaajo is reelected @Kheyre

your fellow mucarad will not be happy about Farmaajo reelection laakin ma iyaga iska leh villada ? somali oo dhan ayee ka dhaxeysa lol, what will you do mate, Guudlawe is in Beletweyne and he is your president, you must bend the knee to him lol.

Its in your best interest to act calm and collected, befriend Abgaal because they are better for you than HG, Rooble actually said Beletweyne Somali oo dhan baa degan, at least Abgaal/Mudulood respect you in Beletweyne but just took Presidency from you.

mucarad is not one entity, what will you do if Farmaajo is reelected @Kheyre

your fellow mucarad will not be happy about Farmaajo reelection laakin ma iyaga iska leh villada ? somali oo dhan ayee ka dhaxeysa lol, what will you do mate, Guudlawe is in Beletweyne and he is your president, you must bend the knee to him lol.

Its in your best interest to act calm and collected, befriend Abgaal because they are better for you than HG, Rooble actually said Beletweyne Somali oo dhan baa degan, at least Abgaal/Mudulood respect you in Beletweyne but just took Presidency from you.
Ofc Rooble would say that. He’s a PM he is not going to mention specific qabiils. That’s called professionalism :childplease:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ofc Rooble would say that. He’s a PM he is not going to mention specific qabiils. That’s called professionalism :childplease:
Rooble, Abdirahman Abdishakur, Calala etc all of them HG whether PM, Wasiiro or MPs they are anti-Hawadle and fake mucarad they are duulan on Beletweyne, my point is they are against the progress of Beletweyne and direct threat to Xawaadle hegomony there, Abgaal isn't in my opinion, Xawaadle always have to watch out for Hiiraab coalition against them. Farmaajo just want the seats he does not care about the local xifaaltan and internal Hawiyo loolan, when the election is done Xawaadle waa in ee siyaasad cusub la imaadan oo mideysan, hana iska dayan "hebel muxuu sameyn doona" this is qiyaali talk, worry about yourself not a next man who is eating and enjoying himself while telling you to be anti Dowlad on his behalf even as he is part of the dowlad lol.

Jungle

VIP
The point I’m trying to make here is, the same Gorgor that causes these injustices in Xamar and Beledweyne is the same that brought Guudlaawe and is it your so called achievement?!

That’s what I’m trying to understand
Had you accepted Guudlaawe to come on his own with 27th and HS police present there would be no gorgor. We're just laughing at all those empty threats from xuud and xl.

Deal with Gor Gor lead by sharmaajos nephew specifically targeting you in your own xaafads now. Fight them for any reason and they'll make it rain on your part of the city:mjlol:
Of course sxb, Some people Dick riding Farmaajo puppet Guudlaawe but hate the master himself for something he did and then call themselves Mucaraad.. how?! :mjdontkno:
@Bariire @Galmudug-State are what then? but its a issue when it comes to abgaal lol. Hiraab have their own interest and many people in politics. XL had 1 guy speaking for them on their interests and hes on house arrests. It is what it is.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Had you accepted Guudlaawe to come on his own with 27th and HS police present there would be no gorgor. We're just laughing at all those empty threats from xuud and xl.

Deal with Gor Gor lead by sharmaajos nephew specifically targeting you in your own xaafads now. Fight them for any reason and they'll make it rain on your part of the city:mjlol:

@Bariire @Galmudug-State are what then? but its a issue when it comes to abgaal lol. Hiraab have their own interest and many people in politics. XL had 1 guy speaking for them on their interests and hes on house arrests. It is what it is.

@Kheyre what is mucraad next action?.