HS President Cali Guudlaawe arrives in Beledweyne!!!

Believing dreams? They got paid. Same with Xuud and the ugaas. If anything significant was agreed upon Guudlaawe would of said it himself.

^^VP Dabageed said a whole bunch of nothing.

All that talk for a year. 1 day after President Guudlaawes arrival...

View attachment 214362
🤣🤣Man

I told you from day 1 keeping capital and presidency is a dream and will keep you isolated between Xamar and Jowhar.

We have no personal feelings with Guudlaawe. The capital will be moved to Hiiraan and he will build a cabinet in Beledweyne after 1 year and a half of being selected.

Why are you against a peaceful and prosperous Hirshabeelle?

Looks like Hiraan will get the capital. Maybe Hiraan should've allowed guudlaawe to first land and then negotiate with him. It took soo long.

Why couldn't Gudlawe have the required foresight to immediately make Beledweyne the new capital days after becoming leader. Even if it meant going against his handlers in Mogadishu he should have done this

Jungle

VIP
🤣🤣Man

I told you from day 1 keeping capital and presidency is a dream and will keep you isolated between Xamar and Jowhar.

We have no personal feelings with Guudlaawe. The capital will be moved to Hiiraan and he will build a cabinet in Beledweyne after 1 year and a half of being selected.

Why are you against a peaceful and prosperous Hirshabeelle?
Nobody has said anything about the capital or a cabinet tbh. Dont let reer pl and cbb gas you lol. Anyone credible report that or said so?

It should be peaceful and prosperous now after xuud spent a year trying to cause division for his own gain.

@Jungle you should advocate Hiiraan having either presidency or capital city if you want one united Hiirshabelle. Maybe in fact you want every FMS dismantled and each pre-1991 region to stand alone..

Nobody has said anything about the capital or a cabinet tbh. Dont let reer pl and cbb gas you lol. Anyone credible report that or said so?

It should be peaceful and prosperous now after xuud spent a year trying to cause division for his own gain.

Hirshabelle Staff Cameraman

He names the 5 points that was agreed on today!

Yes, there is many credible reports and inshallah hirshabelle will be United.

I will be making seperate thread for this. Inshallah.

it is a good day for Reer Hirshabelle !

Beledweyne Al Caasimiyah :rejoice:

We will see Akhi, anything is possible. He’s the favourite to secure most seats in the Gareen states thanks to his Gareens and using government money/troops.

Last election everyone was certain that HSM will be returning over 200 mps gave him the illusion that he will get a second term

They took his money and fahad money and still picked farmajo

Jungle

VIP

@Kheyre No xl seems to be as happy as you. Why is that?

Somalispot really can be in its own little politics bubble at times. Ill wait for the announcement:heh:

@Kheyre bro what Happens when the next President is Xawaadle? Will they make Balcad or Jowhar the capital again? I think it's best for Hirsheblle to make the president a non Abgaal or Xawaadle clan next so that the capital doesn't change. Maybe at the very least make the capital Buloburte which is a shared city I think.

Sounds good hearing the capital moving but unless it’s written through a new state constitution or passed through some sort of legislation. I am still pessimistic :whoo:

Trending