BREAKING NEWS HS President Cali Guudlaawe arrives in Beledweyne!!!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Thats it two city voting has now been finalized, Madoobe is so mad right now. :dead1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo has defeated Rooble now rooble is left looking stupid and is scrambling to send some Wasiir to Beledweyne what a loser

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
He actually made it into beledweyne after all that calaacal. I was expecting them to lock of the airport or something :deadrose:

Things are starting to get interesting, Guudlawes showed he’s got balls. This is a fat L to beesha xawadle

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He just delivered all mucaarad seats in Jowhar. NN slave my arse. This none of your business calling for unnecessary violence. Guudlaawe dad u ka soo jeeda nacas
Calling for unecessary violence kulaha!, Its in your blood cell. Hiiraan will always be anti N&N b!tch. Ha nolato general xuud:hillarybiz: .

It was nasiib daro for beesha hawadle to deny ali gudlaawe from landing in beledweyne wa reer baadiyo thinking .they shouldve sat and talked with ali gudlaawe we seen how the president held fair (s)elections in the upper house and lower house so far.
Their Guy xuud got embarrased by farmajo and now will propably be denied to go back to beledweyne.

:ummhmm: Ofc all the abgaal sspot users are seeing this as a win. Creating more division, even worse thinking they are the ones behind the action when Farmaajo used his resources and SNA force to make this happen.

Take this imaginary dub but don’t complain when Farmaajo gets re-elected and continues to have reer muqdisho in a headlock for another 4 years.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
we have to give peace a chance, I'm not sure I understand this friction between walaalaha hiraan and shabeele, but I am sure the answer is never war but dialogue in good faith between the two communities. :)

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I think congratulations are in order

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
:ummhmm: Ofc all the abgaal sspot users are seeing this as a win. Creating more division, even worse thinking they are the ones behind the action when Farmaajo used his resources and SNA force to make this happen.

Take this imaginary dub but don’t complain when Farmaajo gets re-elected and continues to have reer muqdisho in a headlock for another 4 years.
Tbh, it’s just ironic and kinda funny. All that shouting and threatening by huud and his gang saying guudlawe won’t go to beledweyne just for him to do it anyways and no one makes a sound. Look at these quotes from a general perspective and tell me the outcome Isn’t hilarious
Enjoy selecting your seat in Jowhar, Beledweyne Aniga eey ii xirantahay.

Kkkkkk

Guudlaawe is not going Beledweyne kkkk, said that long time ago. Fahad Yasin is the one actually planning his travel this week so he can steal a seat there as he’s competing with Farah Abdulkadir.
The president of hirshabelle Is In the capital city of a state that’s been throwing hissy fits and crying “kirshabelle” for months now:mjlol:

HAG dislike each other more than they dislike farmajo

As a mudulood a send my congrats to president gudlaawe for playing his cards right .
You cant use the farmajo boogeyman
Gudlaawe went out there for his intrest and his tol interests.
What transpired in this debacle
  • He selected all mucarad for jowhar in upper house and lower his except say sii soco soosoco khadijah(shes undercover osoble supporter)
  • Will finish off his term and still retain the capital .
  • Will get some of the beledweyne seats for his preferred candidate
  • Af qaloocan xuud got played by his fellow diaper wearing bixi .
Fahad yasiin & qatar already have another candidate that isnt farmajo they have already given up on him . Fahad just needs mp seat so he can evade justice .
Xuud and xawadle have shown their hatred for abgaal and if they had the upper hand would jump at any deal that was offered but fahad didnt offer anything to oday af qaloocan :icon lol:

Beesha xawadle gots to accept Guudlaawe outplayed them and must work with him to move hirshabelleh forward

As a mudulood a send my congrats to president gudlaawe for playing his cards right .
You cant use the farmajo boogeyman
Gudlaawe went out there for his intrest and his tol interests.
What transpired in this debacle
  • He selected all mucarad for jowhar in upper house and lower his except say sii soco soosoco khadijah(shes undercover osoble supporter)
  • Will finish off his term and still retain the capital .
  • Will get some of the beledweyne seats for his preferred candidate
  • Af qaloocan xuud got played by his fellow diaper wearing bixi .
Fahad yasiin & qatar already have another candidate that isnt farmajo they have already given up on him . Fahad just needs mp seat so he can evade justice .
Xuud and xawadle have shown their hatred for abgaal and if they had the upper hand would jump at any deal that was offered but fahad didnt offer anything to oday af qaloocan :icon lol:

Beesha xawadle gots to accept Guudlaawe outplayed them and must work with him to move hirshabelleh forward
He didn’t outplay anyone. He’s there for the photo-op at this point to legitimise his presidency title. Farmaajo will be the one influencing and stealing the seats.

No caasimad or presidency then there’s nothing to talk about. Hiiraan will go back to isolation and Guudlaawe won’t be able to visit alone unless his aabo farmaajo illegally uses special forces to make it happen for HIS interests.

Like I said congrats on the dub beesha abgaal, continue to be the head of shabelle dhexe and a puppet to the FGS. GUUL

Jungle

VIP
Like I said congrats on the dub beesha abgaal, continue to be the head of shabelle dhexe and a puppet to the FGS. GUUL
You're a hurt laangaab sxb. FGS which is based in Xamar cant function without abgaal filling positions but at the same time we're first in line when it to comes opposition and being ready to fight for the qaran. Who stood up and brought their hub out when the 2 year extension was put through parliament?

You on the other hand after being opposition for a whole year by siding with Villa Somalia thought that he would give you control of your seats and some changes to SNA and HS positions. Nothing changed and you have no control whatsoever of the elections in your own city. Your whole clan willingly wanted to be a NN puppet but your useless so instead of angering Abgaal by making changes its easier to just sideline you for Villa Somalia. Go hide :mjlol:

Last edited:
You're a hurt laangaab sxb. FGS which is based in Xamar cant function without abgaal filling positions but at the same time we're first in line when it to comes opposition and being ready to fight for the qaran. Who stood up and brought their hub out when the 2 year extension was put through parliament?

You on the other hand after being opposition for a whole year by siding with Villa Somalia thought that he would give you control of your seats and some changes to SNA and HS positions. Nothing changed and you have no control whatsoever of the elections in your own city. Your whole clan willingly wanted to be a NN puppet but your useless so instead of angering Abgaal by making changes its easier to just sideline you for Villa Somalia. Go hide :mjlol:
Trust me filling positions doesn’t mean shit when Somalia is still a shit hole. FGS can’t even secure Xamar but dw I’m sure those useless white collar positions that can only be held by ur people can turn the country around 👍🏾.

It’s the reason why Somalia is a shithole kkkk no meritocracy. Keep beating ur chest only kids like u are seeing this as a win while the opposition u supposedly support see this different.

P.S I’ve got nothing against abgaal, out of all the clans they seem to go through the most and deserve better

The one who is a hurt langaab is the one celebrating for something Farmaajo did who used the national army against a clan for his political interest. Your just his puppet thats why hes ruling Xamar with a iron fist.

You couldn't come Hiiraan for a year and a half and had to suck farmaajos dick to come to Beledweyne. Xawaadle prevented Guudlaawe by xoog, Farmaajo used Gorgor, Haramcad to bring Guudlaawe and you are celebrating calling yourself a mucaraad. You have no principals thats why Farmaajo has more chance then any Abgaal candidate.

The capital of Hirshabelle will be in Hiiraan. There is absolutely no way Middle Shabelle will keep the presidency and capital and you will hear about it in the coming days. We will deal with Guudlaawe but don't call yourself a mucaraad you hypocrite with no principal.

Trending