HS President Cali Guudlaawe arrives in Beledweyne!!!

@Kheyre bro what Happens when the next President is Xawaadle? Will they make Balcad or Jowhar the capital again? I think it's best for Hirsheblle to make the president a non Abgaal or Xawaadle clan next so that the capital doesn't change. Maybe at the very least make the capital Buloburte which is a shared city I think.
Everything will be agreed upon with each other. It won’t be hard to make compromises.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
'Moving capital' is fake news, as @Jungle said, no reputable source has reported it.

More Copium for @Kheyre
Breathe In Breathe Out Reaction GIF by VALORANTING

TekNiKo

VIP
Why do you care whether the capital will be moved or not? Farmajo is on borrowed time and I won’t be surprised if someone is already preparing to assassinate him
Enjoy your 5th year anniversary of Farmaajo rule the sixth yr is upon us already.Your threats are getting boring now. We control Barawe, Garbaharray and Beledweyne seats. Bosaso is next on the list as we have some events cooking

'Moving capital' is fake news, as @Jungle said, no reputable source has reported it.

More Copium for @Kheyre
Breathe In Breathe Out Reaction GIF by VALORANTING
Why does it bother you so much that Hirshabelle will be United? After Farmaajo dismantled it?

Why don’t you work on getting an agreement with Madoobe to make garbahaarey the capital of JL and Kismayo the business capital? Don’t hate on Reer Hirshabelle success sxb.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Enjoy your 5th year anniversary of Farmaajo rule the sixth yr is upon us already.Your threats are getting boring now. We control Barawe, Garbaharray and Beledweyne seats. Bosaso is next on the list as we have some events cooking
Bossaso will be born even vote for this xaar called xarmajoo.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Why does it bother you so much that Hirshabelle will be United? After Farmaajo dismantled it?

Why don’t you work on getting an agreement with Madoobe to make garbahaarey the capital of JL and Kismayo the business capital? Don’t hate on Reer Hirshabelle success sxb.
Those mx known for cuqduud. They like all Somalia be like them.

TekNiKo

VIP

Its fake news sxb sorry to burst your bubble, Madoobe is not recognized in Gedo and we stuck to our guns and never submitted unlike you. I will revisit this thread post elections and we will see if Jowhar is still caasimaada :russ:

Its fake news sxb sorry to burst your bubble, Madoobe is not recognized in Gedo and we stuck to our guns and never submitted unlike you. I will revisit this thread post elections and we will see if Jowhar is still caasimaada :russ:
One of our most prominent elder who was in meeting interviewed by BBC this morning gives the points that was agreed on and capital will be shifted and announced to parliament.

Speaking of Submission, your saying Farmaajo is correct of him forcing Guudlaawe on Hiiraan but keep Madoobe from Gedo. Using dowlad as a shirt to hide his munafiqnimo. Shameful.

Trending