HS President Cali Guudlaawe arrives in Beledweyne!!!

Jungle

VIP
:drakelaugh: I dont wanna hear shit no more. He will be staying there for a day or 2. Xaad ka qaadesiin? All that chat. Go to him. All that booto why they didnt lock off the airport. booto badnaa

cow

VIP
He just delivered all mucaarad seats in Jowhar. NN slave my arse. This none of your business calling for unnecessary violence. Guudlaawe dad u ka soo jeeda nacas

6 selected so far in jowhar and 3 are N&N while 2 are osoble and one is independent.

So what mucaarids are you on about

6 selected so far in jowhar and 3 are N&N while 2 are osoble and one is independent.

He is trying to rationalise his qabilist tendencies lol. Guudlawe is a wadani and is working for N&N , obviously the low IQ jungle boy will support him solely due to his qabil.

Jungle

VIP

You just want to argue for the sake of arguing sxb. 1 khadija diiriye.

He is trying to rationalise his qabilist tendencies lol. Guudlawe is a wadani and is working for N&N , obviously the low IQ jungle boy will support him solely due to his qabil.
You support the laangaab savior because of his qabil so miss me with that you gaal. xaarka iskama dhaqdiid and you wanna talk lol

You just want to argue for the sake of arguing sxb. 1 khadija diiriye.

You support the laangaab savior because of his qabil so miss me with that you gaal. xaarka iskama dhaqdiid and you wanna talk lol
I support Somalia 1st, for now that is N&N.

cow

VIP

He is a funny dude. It is harmacad and gorgor that got guudlaawe to beledweyne not badbaado qaran or yalaxow.

EnragedBriefHoiho-size_restricted.gif

Trending

Latest posts