How to get over someone

lalayariis

Bad cop
I had a crush on this dude for 3 years, and only seriously the past year and I just found out he has a girl now. He was the sweetest boy ever, and would always appreciate me but I guess he didn’t like me like that which is life. Lowkey genuinely thought he might have liked me though, he sent to many signals but maybe I overthought it. What do you guys do when you want to forget someone, but you will still have to see them regularly?

I had a crush on this dude for 3 years, and only seriously the past year and I just found out he has a girl now. He was the sweetest boy ever, and would always appreciate me but I guess he didn’t like me like that which is life. Lowkey genuinely thought he might have liked me though, he sent to many signals but maybe I overthought it. What do you guys do when you want to forget someone, but you will still have to see them regularly?

Remeber men are allowed 4 go for it

I’m too monogamous for that. If I’m going to love someone with all my heart, I don’t think it’s fair for them to not do the same in return and it would only create resentment on my part.

I sense in u low self esteem, love urself more, more and more.

He’s definitely talked to at least 20+ women in that 3 year span. How old are you? Don’t waste your prime fertile years like that.:manny:

lalayariis

Bad cop
He’s definitely talked to at least 20+ women in that 3 year span. How old are you? Don’t waste your prime fertile years like that.:manny:
I’m focusing on my education and career, he was just the only guy I could see myself being with but now I’m moving on and I know I’ll find someone in the future when the time comes. It’s just harder in the moment, so I wanted to see how others have dealt with it before.

lalayariis

Bad cop
I’d also like to add, he was single until just recently and I don’t he’s ever dated? Hence why I was surprised.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I’d also like to add, he was single until just recently and I don’t he’s ever dated? Hence why I was surprised.
Maybe you waited too long? Did you give him the impression that you weren’t interested? A lot of guys are too scared to make a move unless they’re are really sure about the outcome, if you weren’t giving him a clear sign he might have thought you friend-zoned him?

Of course Somali lol
Walahi I shit my pants when asking mali girls out, I'd say you should've approached him or
1*s-8-JAKcbP0yQ-h2GSSpdw@2x.jpeg

Last edited:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Maybe you waited too long? Did you give him the impression that you weren’t interested? A lot of guys are too scared to make a move unless they’re are really sure about the outcome, if you weren’t giving him a clear sign he might have thought you friend-zoned him?
I was always shy whenever he would initiate contact, but whenever he complimented me I would compliment him back and he would always go out of his way to help me for no reason. He also called my by my somali name when everyone else called me the American pronunciation. Over the past year he’s poked my nose, patted my back ( was major shook on both of them), gave me rides home and to work, and joke about this girl being his girlfriend in front of me when they weren’t. He even sent me a red heart before :/ but like yeah I guess either he’s just very nice and accidentally flirty or I fucked up.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Walahi I shit my pants when asking mali girls out
That’s adorable, I just wish if he liked me he would’ve just told me straight up because I would’ve said yes in a heartbeat. Idk he didn’t come across as shy so I’m leaning towards that he is just a natural flirt. I kept on getting mixed signals whenever I thought he liked me by him doing something to make me think not so and it just fucked me up emotionally lmao

That’s adorable, I just wish if he liked me he would’ve just told me straight up because I would’ve said yes in a heartbeat. I kept on getting mixed signals whenever I thought he liked me by him doing something to make me think not so and it just fucked me up emotionally lmao
I dont get female signals at all. I mean I don't know if they're interested or just friendly sometimes lol

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I was always shy whenever he would initiate contact, but whenever he complimented me I would compliment him back and he would always go out of his way to help me for no reason. He also called my by my somali name when everyone else called me the American pronunciation. Over the past year he’s poked my nose, patted my back ( was major shook on both of them), gave me rides home and to work, and joke about this girl being his girlfriend in front of me when they weren’t. He even sent me a red heart before :/ but like yeah I guess either he’s just very nice and accidentally flirty or I fucked up.
Aww sis you should’ve just made your move or made it obvious so he can ask you out. How long has he been dating the new girl? Maybe it’s not that serious.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Aww sis you should’ve just made your move or made it obvious so he can ask you out. How long has he been dating the new girl? Maybe it’s not that serious.
I was scared back then lol, he was one of the most handsome/cute somali guys and was extremely popular meanwhile I was extremely quiet and unpopular. I know it’s stupid, I realize that now and when I was ready to start being more and more obvious he’s with someone :russ:

I don’t think that long? But I genuinely hope it works out for him, I want what’s best for him and if she makes him happy than that’s all that matters.

Trending

Latest posts