How to gain weight?

guycalledAmin

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I have always been skinny my entire life and struggled with gaining weight. Last year when I was in university, I started to eat like a pig and gained about 15 kg.
This year, I have lost all that and I keep losing more despite me still eating a lot. I don't think I can eat more without feeling bloated all the time.
Just this week I lost another 1kg, I honestly don't know why I can't keep anything I gain. I am very healthy, not on meds and not depressed. It is starting to get to me because even tho I work out and building more muscle, my chest and arms have shrunk considerably compared to last year.

Ramadan really put the nail in the coffin. I live in the UK so Iftar was around 8:30 and suhur, 3 hence not much time to fit in more meals.

Any tips from former skinny people?
Don't tell me being skinny is good please. I have a specific body in mind that I want to achieve.

Lastly, How do you manage to maintain a high calorie maintainance? i.e., 2800+ Do you eat more than 3 times a day? Do you cook or eat out?

@Shimbiris @Yibir_ @niggaibnh @Abdalla

most of my shirts and trousers became too tight for me and I was about to throw them away, but now they fit me again after losing weight. :mjlol:
1685022139144.png

Peanut butter and jelly with milk; this is your new snack.

If you got some money, you can also get weight gainers from fitness shops.

sixama

miss saqajaan
I was in the same situation as you, I got fed of being called luugo baasto during my teen years that I began to eat like crazy. :mjkkk:
Somehow all that barbaric eating made me look like a normal person alhamdulilah:rejoice:

I ate like 4 times a day with most of those foods being high in fat and carbs, so I suggest you do that. Just be careful about diabetes though :yousmart:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Walaal get to know your body.

You will not gain weight until your body is in neutral mode atleast.

Talk to people who are active, you might be to active for your diet.

It does not help if you eat a lot of junkfood or other unhealty foods and think your body will thrive on it.

Get your bloodwork done maybe you have a extreme fast motabelism or something like that.

Talk to a doctor if you feel more comfortabel if this is coming from a professional.

At the end of the day you must spot the mistakes in your diet and or lifestyle and correct it.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
You don't and shouldn't eat a ton of food. Eat low volume food that is packed with calories. Like a cup of peanuts, cheese, meats, olive oil, etc. I personally eat low volume foods packed with protein because I really hate the full feeling too.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
I have always been skinny my entire life and struggled with gaining weight. Last year when I was in university, I started to eat like a pig and gained about 15 kg.
This year, I have lost all that and I keep losing more despite me still eating a lot. I don't think I can eat more without feeling bloated all the time.
Just this week I lost another 1kg, I honestly don't know why I can't keep anything I gain. I am very healthy, not on meds and not depressed. It is starting to get to me because even tho I work out and building more muscle, my chest and arms have shrunk considerably compared to last year.

Ramadan really put the nail in the coffin. I live in the UK so Iftar was around 8:30 and suhur, 3 hence not much time to fit in more meals.

Any tips from former skinny people?
Don't tell me being skinny is good please. I have a specific body in mind that I want to achieve.

Lastly, How do you manage to maintain a high calorie maintainance? i.e., 2800+ Do you eat more than 3 times a day? Do you cook or eat out?

@Shimbiris @Yibir_ @niggaibnh @Abdalla

most of my shirts and trousers became too tight for me and I was about to throw them away, but now they fit me again after losing weight. :mjlol:
View attachment 275126
Don’t be active sleep in your bed and watch tiktok all day, I guarantee you’ll be fat within few months
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My rafaad rookie diet🤣

Quraac
100 grams of brown bread: 274 calories
50 grams of cheese: 162 calories
4 eggs: 294 calories

Qado
400 grams of cooked rice: 480 calories
Can of tuna: 140 calories
Protein shake: 103 calories

Casho
Shake oats (100 grams): 360 calories
Peanut butter (50 grams): 305 calories
Granola (50 grams): 205 calories
50 grams of whey protein: 206 calories
Frozen berries (50 grams): 25 calories

Roughly 2500 calories.

sixama

miss saqajaan
My rafaad rookie diet🤣

Quraac
100 grams of brown bread: 274 calories
50 grams of cheese: 162 calories
4 eggs: 294 calories

Qado
400 grams of cooked rice: 480 calories
Can of tuna: 140 calories
Protein shake: 103 calories

Casho
Shake oats (100 grams): 360 calories
Peanut butter (50 grams): 305 calories
Granola (50 grams): 205 calories
50 grams of whey protein: 206 calories
Frozen berries (50 grams): 25 calories

Roughly 2500 calories.
where's the malawax?? wheres the canjeelo??
:mahubowtf:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts