How to conquer Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Separatism is just a soft form of qabilism.
The line of Somalweynist, trying to push a concept which never existed. The culture is inherently a separatist one, there are even mahmahs about it. Our scratched attempts at unionising have failed. You almost spoke as if the thread is a shocking thing; it isnt.

We do not see ourselves as one. It's a lie to pretend we are one politically or otherwise.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
The line of Somalweynist, trying to push a concept which never existed. The culture is inherently a separatist one, there are even mahmahs about it.

We do not see ourselves as one. It's a lie to pretend we are one politically or otherwise.
And how exactly were we separated before? By qabil. You know that's how it's been for the majority of our history. So you either have Somaliweyne, which you believe to be fake, or you can have qabil.

VixR

Veritas
And how exactly were we separated before? By qabil. You know that's how it's been for the majority of our history. So you either have Somaliweyne, which you believe to be fake, or you can have qabil.
We didn't get separated, we were always separate and with a separatist spirit lol; there's a difference.

There's never been such a thing as Somaliweyne, it's a pipe khat dream.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
That's what I said, we've always been separated, and it was along qabil lines.
You can't say it's qabilism to be separatist, and connotate it as a negative thing when unionism has failed and caused blood to drench the soil. So-called Unionists use qabil as a tool. It's happening in this very thread.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You can't say it's qabilism to be separatist, and connotate it as a negative thing when unionism has failed and caused blood to drench the soil. Unionists use qabil as a tool.
I didn't necessarily imply that qabilism is negative. Just that separatism is a soft form of qabilism. Whether that's good or bad, is irrelevent. You can't say "I have no stake in qabil" and be a separatist at the same time. It's contradictory.

You can't say it's qabilism to be separatist, and connotate it as a negative thing when unionism has failed and caused blood to drench the soil. So-called Unionists use qabil as a tool. It's happening in this very thread.
Seperation is causing un-necessary bloodshed from conflicts over fairytale borders.
:snoop:
Plus, how will a fractured Somalia with multiple independent qabiil based Somali states defend themselves against the prospects of the Xabash wanting to annex Somalia or Kenya wanting more coastline?

VixR

Veritas
I didn't necessarily imply that qabilism is negative. Just that separatism is a soft form of qabilism. Whether that's good or bad, is irrelevent. You can't say "I have no stake in qabil" and be a separatist at the same time. It's contradictory.
I have no stake in qabil. I do have a stake in whether there's war or peace, or blood in the streets of my relatives and family who have been affected.

There is no peace in fake unionism; that has failed us tremendously. Your qabil comes first, even in Unionism bc that is inherent within you, and thus it fails. At the crux of your show of unionism, is a separatist heart and mind, and for that reason you will always choose it above Somaliweyn. Why? Because it's closer to you as your blood. The Somaliweynist is a thing to be feared, they are the biggest liars. Either you lie or you know nothing. At least with a qabilist, you know where u stand and they do not pretend.

Last edited:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I have no stake in qabil. I do have a stake in whether there's war or peace, or blood in the streets of my relatives and family who have been affected.

There is no peace in fake unionism; that has failed us tremendously. Your qabil comes first, even in Unionism bc that is inherent within you, and thus it fails. At the crux of your show of unionism, is a separatist heart and mind, and for that reason you will always choose it above Somaliweyn. Why? Because it's closer to you as your blood.
You're third sentence contradicts your first. Do you have a stake or not?

Regardless of your reasons for support Somaliland independence, the very act of supporting it is qabilist. It's a qabil project, just like every other federal state/region in Somalia.

VixR

Veritas

Regardless of your reasons for support Somaliland independence, the very act of supporting it is qabilist. It's a qabil project, just like every other federal state/region in Somalia.
No, it doesn't contradict. Read it again if u like.

More fake talking points. Somalis have always been separatists, they are just doing their thing. Plenty of other tribes and ppls were targeted, and if u care to notice the most adamant are the ones most affected, bc they got hit with an extra dose of reality. And if not at the hands of the government itself, most every group has a tribe or group they abhor for committed wrongs postwar. It isn't without rhyme or reason.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
No, it doesn't contradict. Read it again if u like

More fake talking points. Somalis have always been separatists, they are just doing their thing. Plenty of other tribes and ppls were targeted, the most adamant are the ones most affected bc they got hit with an extra dose of reality. And if not at the hands of the government, postwar most every group has a tribe or group they abhor for committed wrongs. It isn't all without rhyme or reason.
So are you denying qabilism is linked to the Somaliland Independence Movement? I'm not saying you're wrong, or that you don't have good reasons for supporting it, because you most likely do. But at the end of the day, Somaliland is a qabil project. It's an Isaaq project. You just want to deny the label of qabilist because you think being tribalist sounds unenlightened.

Supporting Somaliland independence doesn't equate to qabilism. Most Landers wouldn't mind having a Darod president as long as they are loyal to the country. I know I wouldn't mind.

The line of Somalweynist, trying to push a concept which never existed. The culture is inherently a separatist one, there are even mahmahs about it. Our scratched attempts at unionising have failed. You almost spoke as if the thread is a shocking thing; it isnt.

There are people( tribes ) in SL want to join Somalia and don't want this habashi project SL. Literally it is only 3 towns that want to separate.

VixR

Veritas
So are you denying qabilism is linked to the Somaliland Independence Movement? I'm not saying you're wrong, or that you don't have good reasons for supporting it, because you most likely do. But at the end of the day, Somaliland is a qabil project. It's an Isaaq project. You just want to deny the label of qabilist because you think being tribalist sounds unenlightened.
Yeah, sure it wasn't Somaliweynist khat dreams that got us into that predicament in the first place, lets just completely ignore that and brush it aside.

You can label it as qabilist if you like, but that's an oversight on your part, and I'm sure even you see the dishonesty in that.

There is no peace in fake unionism; that has failed us tremendously. Your qabil comes first, even in Unionism bc that is inherent within you, and thus it fails. At the crux of your show of unionism, is a separatist heart and mind, and for that reason you will always choose it above Somaliweyn. Why? Because it's closer to you as your blood. The Somaliweynist is a thing to be feared, they are the biggest liars. Either you lie or you know nothing. At least with a qabilist, you know where u stand and they do not pretend.

There are blood in separation, blood and skulls of issaq, Dir, dhulo and warsangali that don't want this SL project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts