How to conquer Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
"Im not a qabilist but I support the majority Isaaq enclave of Somaliland. For a Somali to forget qabil is to forget their roots. But I'm not qabilist."
"I;m not a robber, but I take things from people that don't belong to me by force. But I'm not a robber.":ftw9nwa:
Try and misconstrue my words. I have no stake in qabil, but I understand it's workings and I know I was honest in my assessment.

Meanwhile, you appear to be Somaliweynist while at the crux of it your main query was to ask if an MJ could lead SL:damnmusic::dead:

Your "unionism" is qabil-oriented.

Gambar

VIP
"Im not a qabilist but I support the majority Isaaq enclave of Somaliland. For a Somali to forget qabil is to forget their roots. But I'm not qabilist."
"I;m not a robber, but I take things from people that don't belong to me by force. But I'm not a robber.":ftw9nwa:

:hmm:I'll have to do more research on this. I didn't know this.
Qabiil affects every single "government" and state of Somalia. And of course majority rules. Look at Somalia, it's either Darood or Hawiye it's like a ping pong match. Will there ever be a Digil and Mirifle president or a Dir one? Corruption and qabyalad is an unfortunate reality for all Somalis.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Try and misconstrue my words. I have no stake in qabil, but I understand it's workings and I was honest in my assessment.

Meanwhile, you appear to be Somaliweynist while at the crux of it your main query was to ask if an MJ could lead SL:damnmusic::dead:
I don't care about the qabil of who runs Somaliland. My point was that it's just it highly unlikely for a Darod to be elected president of SL. I was making a point.

I can see where you're coming from, but you can't deny these federal states/indepedent republics in Somalia a little more than gloryfied clan fiefdoms. To support one and be loyal to one is to wade into the qabyalad mire. So in a way you do have a stake, however little.

VixR

Veritas
I don't care about the qabil of who runs Somaliland. My point was that it's just it highly unlikely for a Darod to be elected president of SL. I was making a point.

I can see where you're coming from, but you can't deny these federal states/indepedent republics in Somalia a little more than gloryfied clan fiefdoms. To support one and be loyal to one is to wade into the qabyalad mire. So in a way you do have a stake, however little.
I would argue I don't have a stake in qabil.

Do u disavow Puntland?:lolbron:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I would argue I don't have a stake in qabil.

Do u disavow Puntland?:lolbron:
I belive federalism works for now. But long term it should be done away with. We should be working towards a stronger, non-corrupt, and capable Somali government accountabe to all Somalis. Then we can do away with these clan states.

However, if they were to declare independence I would disavow them in a heartbeat.

waraabe

Your superior

There is the problem ladies and gents, the boy just wants darod to lead Somaliland.

What do you say about qabiilest state of Somalia in which only hawiye and darod can lead?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
There is the problem ladies and gents, the boy just wants darod to lead Somaliland.

What do you say about qabiilest state of Somalia in which only hawiye and darod can lead?
Quit it with the persecution complex warya. I never said I wanted Darod to lead Somaliland. @merka said Somalilanders could one day elect a Darod president as long as he's loyal to Somaliland, and I said I disagree.

Wallahi Darod has mind fucked you nicely. Any mention of us triggers you.

waraabe

Your superior
Quit it with the persecution complex warya. I never said I wanted Darod to lead Somaliland. @merka said Somalilanders could one day elect a Darod president as long as he's loyal to Somaliland, and I said I disagree.

Wallahi Darod has mind fucked you nicely. Any mention of us triggers you.

You are the one crying about darod can't lead Somaliland.

Furthermore I don't want Somaliland to keep darod lands. They should be returned to Somalia then a massive wall built. No more drama

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
You are the one crying about darod can't lead Somaliland.

Furthermore I don't want Somaliland to keep darod lands. They should be returned to Somalia then a massive wall built. No more drama
You're in favour of redrawing the borders of British Somaliland to tribal borders? What about you @merka ?

I say since they don't want Somaliland they should be allowed to leave?
Waraabe in aad wecel tahay waxaa lagugartaa sida afkaaga iyo maskaxdaada ay isulahayn

Stop talking from your ass sxb you are an embarrassment to the "Beesha barakaysan ee Naaso hablood"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending