USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
@Galaeri so it's a coincidence that the HashIII from Somnet,
who says SSpot turned him into a qabilist

who is MJ, like you,

shares a name resembling your first one @hashibarre

and is also from Australia

It's all a coincidence?
View attachment 10832
"Higher moral ground" kulaha. Said it then and saying it now. Didn't think you were like this tbh:bell::francis:

There are many MJs in Australia. And many MJs are light skinned. You guys are really stretching it. Confidences are not enough. You need concrete proofs. I think you should keep digging.

Galaeri

I won't lie though. This HashIII guy is a funny nikka.

:deadosama::deadosama::deadosama: fufu colony

This nikka doesn't hold back. We need him here to restore the balance of power. FKD king.

Last edited:

Galaeri

HAG Hawiye Ambuulo Group is theorizing so hard atm. You need to go deeepa kkk.
Deeeeepppaaaah

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
my thread :drakewtf::draketf:

People stop ruining my thread, this is purely a military tactics thread, nothing to do with qabil. If you wanna talk about qabil i suggest you go else where. I was also hoping to do one for Puntland and the South :bell:

Galaeri

my thread :drakewtf::draketf:

People stop ruining my thread, this is purely a military tactics thread, nothing to do with qabil. If you wanna talk about qabil i suggest you go else where. I was also hoping to do one for Puntland and the South :bell:

Sorry.

Insha allah my friend. Keep planning.

Galaeri

"and many MJs are light skinned":drakewtf:

"I came from SSpot they made me super qabilist"
"Being here on SSpot has made me super qabilist"

You said it on SSpot 4 days before HashIII said it on Somnet, then you said it again on SSpot on the same day you said it on Somnet.
Even using the same adjective in all cases.

Still not the same person?

View attachment 10834

Still not the same fucking person? Be a man and own up.

The man asked politely not to derail his nice thread.

I need sex, age , and sub clan aswell. Not more uncanny coincidences.

somnet was my first forum and I stopped using it. Doesn't this account have very recent posts ?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It's these kind of threads that turn young, idealistic, pro-Somali unity people into qabilists. I know ya'll are joking around but there's kids reading this who don't know that.

Think about the children.

:wow:

Very true.

Enough Somali blood has been spilled.

Your plan has a lot of holes in it. I can think of many ways to counteract this. I'd tell you but then I'd be helping our enemies. :icon lol:

For what it's worth though I believe an independent Somaliland state recognized by the international community would be the first step in creating a new Somaliweyn. Believe it or not Somalilanders are still very sympathetic to it.

2 Somali states coming together to promote and defend our common interests. But it would only work if you would see Somalilanders as brothers and not as enemies to conquer.

The war you fantasize about will not bring unity but more division and perpetual war. All the progress that has been made this far will have gone to waste.

waraabe

Your superior
Your plan has a lot of holes in it. I can think of many ways to counteract this. I'd tell you but then I'd be helping our enemies. :icon lol:

For what it's worth though I believe an independent Somaliland state recognized by the international community would be the first step in creating a new Somaliweyn. Believe it or not Somalilanders are still very sympathetic to it.

2 Somali states coming together to promote and defend our common interests. But it would only work if you would see Somalilanders as brothers and not as enemies to conquer.

The war you fantasize about will not bring unity but more division and perpetual war. All the progress that has been made this far will have gone to waste.

This is the mentality that is hampering us bro, we do the niceties while the enemy schemes

This is the mentality that is hampering us bro, we do the niceties while the enemy schemes
I offer either the olive branch or the sword.

As long as Somalia tries to sabotage Somaliland's path to recognition, Somaliland must use any means they have to ensure that Somalia remains a weak, isolated and powerless nation. :manny:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Somalia can't invade Somaliland now or ever but we must realise who our enemies are. We have been playing nice since the 1960s
Enemies lol ok bradar. I understand that Somalia is intentionally working against the independence of Somaliland but that should hardly come as a surprise should it? Countries don't have friends or enemies only interests. I'm also genuinely intrigued by what you mean when you say playing nice since the 1960s? Are you referring to the union or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts