How to conquer Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Okay so you now have a military occupation in Somaliland.... now what? Troll waraabe? :icon lol:
I'm all for unionization but you xoolo always have to resort to violent means :pacspit:

:stevej:Guess who's not allowed to go Somaliland anymore kkkk. You're going to be the next sacrificial lamb.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I've said it a million times, we don't really have the luxury to troll and shitpost. We're a diaspora community, young people come onto these types of forums to learn about Somali history, culture and politics.

You even said yourself how reading Somnet made you qabilist. Same story with @Bahal . Wallahi ya'll are even gonna turn @VixR into a hardcore Isaaq qabilist. :mjlol:

If the thread isn't serious I'm going to enjoy myself :pachah1::pachah1:.

It's hard to learn in this forum given the number of sad cases we have here. We got FKD warlords here trying to rewrite history lmao, and some people that are just hateful. You can hardly learn anything from most of these threads. There are some good threads here and there were people have good discussions but they are very rare. Most of promising threads degenerate into clan warfare or get derailed. There are a lot of people that ruin this place though. Maybe the forum could be better if qabiil talk and the mention of qabiil themselves was banned in the business section. And if the history section was heavily moderated. Or maybe if particular FKD criminals got permabanned.

Galaeri

Okay so you now have a military occupation in Somaliland.... now what? Troll waraabe? :icon lol:

:stevej:Guess who's not allowed to go Somaliland anymore kkkk. You're going to be the next sacrificial lamb.

Outcast her like like Gal @Mudug-Madman She doesn't deserve Isaaqhood.

@Mudug-Madman keep your fellow reer douglas in check
clear.png
lol
clear.png

No way kkkkk I'm too prestigious for that. RW and Mercury are the only sacrificial lambs :icon lol:

Horta what's your clan cuz I swear you ain't isaaq :notsureif:

Last edited:
If the thread isn't serious I'm going to enjoy myself :pachah1::pachah1:.

It's hard to learn in this forum given the number of sad cases we have here. We got FKD warlords here trying to rewrite history lmao, and some people that are just hateful. You can hardly learn anything from most of these threads. There are some good threads here and there were people have good discussions but they are very rare. Most of promising threads degenerate into clan warfare or get derailed. There are a lot of people that ruin this place though. Maybe the forum could be better if qabiil talk and the mention of qabiil themselves was banned in the business section. And if the history section was heavily moderated. Or maybe if particular FKD criminals got permabanned.
say it with your chest :camby:

Apollo

VIP
not bad.Lakin I see two main challenges. Firstly, attacking from the south, where those green arrows are pointing would violate international law as they would go through a sovereign nation ie Ethiopia. It would also make it difficult to re-supply.

A navy blockade would be expensive too.

:icon lol:

There will be something similar to the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact between Somalia and Ethiopia. We will entice them to cooperate for a tiny sliver of permanent sea access in Awdal (Kaliningrad for them).
:fittytousand::chrisfreshhah:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Nah there were a couple of other people I swear, maybe she can officially disown you in this thread :damnmusic:
You shouldn't be so quick to call for others' excommunication, seeing as how you support union with Somalia. That's basically treason according to the leader of beesha Isaaq, Imam @waraabe . I'd be careful if I were you.:mjlol:

@AceofSom Occupation ≠ Conquering

You even said yourself how reading Somnet made you qabilist.
somnet made him a qabiilist?

His post history says otherwise
:childplease:
Habar Gedir only understands the gun. Gaas ought to make it clear that there cannot be two administrations in Gaalkacyo. f*ck Galnus.
https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=381111#p4754008

I don't think they could forget the savagery of the Hawiye who only understands to kill thy neighbour lmao. Fucking zulu's,
https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=250&t=361834&p=4755368#p4755367

After being thoroughly karbashed he goes on to blame somalispot for turning him into a darood supremacist.:icon lol::icon lol:

My nigga i come from SSpot. They have turned into a super Darood supremacist. Sometimes I am even shocked at the shit I say.

the hutu need only understands savagery. You have to speak the lingo
https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=250&t=381381&p=4757275&hilit=sspot#p4757275
:browtf:

Galaeri

@AceofSom Occupation ≠ Conquering

somnet made him a qabiilist?

His post history says otherwise
:childplease:

After being thoroughly karbashed he goes on to blame somalispot for turning him into a darood supremacist.:icon lol::icon lol:

:browtf:

I don't even know who this HashIII guy is.:browtf:

:russ:'Galnus' I should start saying that since they are half a state lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending