Status
Not open for further replies.
:whoa:

Deris wanaag
OzwHrur.gif
tJ0c9nH.gif
:nvjpqts:
It goes both ways sxb :umad:

I offer either the olive branch or the sword.

As long as Somalia tries to sabotage Somaliland's path to recognition, Somaliland must use any means they have to ensure that Somalia remains a weak, isolated and powerless nation. :manny:
Neither SL or Somalia will benefit from disunity and qabiil politics. The only countries that will benefit from our disunity are ethiopia and kenya.
:francis:

waraabe

Your superior
Enemies lol ok bradar. I understand that Somalia is intentionally working against the independence of Somaliland but that should hardly come as a surprise should it? Countries don't have friends or enemies only interests. I'm also genuinely intrigued by what you mean when you say playing nice since the 1960s? Are you referring to the union or what?

Absolutely, you see we drank the cool aid and believed in Somalinimo, gave up our sovereignty, UN seat, to join the south without a single condition.

Your interest is against mine this that makes us enemies

I believe there are only 2 options

1) we agree to be peaceful neighbours
2) war
Warya why are you so keen on fighting your own ethnic brothers. There's literally no difference between us. We all share a common language, culture, genetics etc..and yet you want to defend the borders that were made by the british.

:bell:

waraabe

Your superior
Warya why are you so keen on fighting your own ethnic brothers. There's literally no difference between us. We all share a common language, culture, genetics etc..and yet you want to defend the borders that were made by the british.

:bell:

I simply don't want to share a country with you as I believe you are holding us back. I would prefer option 1 (peaceful coexistence)

I simply don't want to share a country with you as I believe you are holding us back. I would prefer option 1 (peaceful coexistence)
Cheer up mate, soon your politicians will be back in Xamar once they realise seeking recognition is a waste of time because no nation is willing to recognise two Somali states.
:lolbron:
We can achieve a lot more if we're united, not divided sxb.

waraabe

Your superior
Cheer up mate, soon your politicians will be back in Xamar once they realise seeking recognition is a waste of time because no nation is willing to recognise two Somali states.
:lolbron:
We can achieve a lot more if we're united, not divided sxb.

Nope, a Union only benefits you not me

Benefits of a union to list a few:
  1. No trade barriers between North and South which will allow free movement of ideas, goods, people, services and capital.
  2. Political unity will allow Somalia to have more manpower for the military and industries. Plus, Somalia will have strategic access to the gulf of aden.
  3. Businesses won't have to comply with different regulations and laws. This will decrease red-tape.

VixR

Veritas
I've said it a million times, we don't really have the luxury to troll and shitpost. We're a diaspora community, young people come onto these types of forums to learn about Somali history, culture and politics.

You even said yourself how reading Somnet made you qabilist. Same story with @Bahal . Wallahi ya'll are even gonna turn @VixR into a hardcore Isaaq qabilist. :mjlol:
I may support separatism over the fake so-called Somalweyn unionism, but nothing can turn me into a qabilist of all things. I have no stake in that bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts