How masculine are you facial wise? take the test

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drakekidding:25 wp_ss_20170520_0002 (2).png

Bohol

VIP
You're as masculine as a child, you might lie online but you'll still have to see yourself in the mirror and realize the truth :mjohreally:

How does it feel knowing the people you dissed online are more masculine than your entire male relatives put together. :siilaanyosmile:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
How does it feel knowing the people you dissed online are more masculine than your entire male relatives put together. :siilaanyosmile:
I never used my relatives only randome online Somali men pics :siilaanyosmile:

I kept changing pics to find one with at least 70%, didn't find the nigga :siilaanyolaugh:

So how long have you been photoshopping?:yacadiim:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Are you Muslim?

Can't take a joke all because of you're fragile masculinity so you'll use blasphemy? :faysalwtf:

Fix yourself bradar :farole:

My beautiful Somali sister, I'm sorry but the devil in me got out of hand. You see, this here is general banter and it is a bit of a nuisance when we're told that what we're doing is an example of the opposite of what we're trying to demonstrate.

It's all jokes, don't take it to heart qaali. :obama:

Thatsomaligirl

My beautiful Somali sister, I'm sorry but the devil in me got out of hand. You see, this here is general banter and it is a bit of a nuisance when we're told that what we're doing is an example of the opposite of what we're trying to demonstrate.

It's all jokes, don't take it to heart qaali. :obama:
Nope, I hate fake wadaads/miskeens and you smell like one, no good muslim would say that over shit and giggles iska soco

Thatsomaligirl

Most Somali men have baby faces.
And have struggle beards, unless they look like tamils.:mjlol:

Then again we know what we're marrying to, and won't see a whole different person after they shave plus we won't have daughters with hair on their backs and chest!! :russ:

Gambar

VIP
Well one can have baby face and still have masculine bone structure. That is why your uncle Gaas got 99% and the reer Koonfur
weren't happy. :lol:
Gaas is ugly though. :icon e confused:

And have struggle beards, unless they look like tamils.:mjlol:

Then again we know what we're marrying to, and won't see a whole different person after they shave plus we won't have daughters with hair on their backs and chest!! :russ:
Wallahi the classic Somali man waa mashallah. Awowe Hadrawi when he was young was so handsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts