How masculine are you facial wise? take the test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Yes, it finally makes sense, the attention we put into asserting our masculinity is hated because these halimos want to be the subject of that attention themselves.

It all makes sense now.:rejoice:
Somali men are maskeen walle wallahi we lucked out imagine being the wife of a Hindi or dhegacas :tacky:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I'm not gonna pretend to know somali nor am I inclined to do e-qabilyaad on the net.

Then don't accuse others of not knowing how to speak or write when you are in complete incapacity to either both, you are making it out as if you know, when clearly you don't.

Dhameerku marku fardaha la daaqo, faras buu is mooda. :dabcasar:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Then don't accuse others of not knowing how to speak or write when you are in complete incapacity to either both, you are making it out as if you know, when clearly you don't.

Dhameerku marku fardaha la daaqo, faras buu is mooda. :dabcasar:
NEGRO CAN YOU READ? I was talking about them qabilyaad idiots and have not once mentioned you now get your salty insecure ass out of here :chrisfreshhah:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
A better Somali than a male Somali that photoshops a masculinity result to make it seem like they're a 100% masculine :lolbron::russ:

Look the test is BS but that don't mean I didn't score well despite these over 40 faraxs here lambasting my God given aesthetics, plus, I can't photoshop on my phone as you see these are screenshots habooney :lolbron:

Screenshot_20170520-010730.png

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
NEGRO CAN YOU READ? I was talking about them qabilyaad idiots and have not once mentioned you now get your salty insecure ass out of here :chrisfreshhah:

I'm not a NEGRO, I'm a afro hashemite Cushtic hamitic kemetic straight out of luxor Somali of the highest order. :fittytousand:

Thatsomaligirl

I'm not a NEGRO, I'm a afro hashemite Cushtic hamitic kemetic straight out of luxor Somali of the highest order. :fittytousand:
, that's what you are in the West. :farole:

If you want to maybe one day turn into a real man go back home before you become one of these calcaaling sissies on forums :yacadiim:

Thatsomaligirl

SomaliSpot members you're welcome for tonight entertainment:mjswag:

Goodnight.

https://cdn./attachments/304753450913234945/315296013802012683/MJ_Fadeout.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.