How masculine are you facial wise? take the test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Nope, I hate fake wadaads/miskeens and you smell like one, no good muslim would say that over shit and giggles iska soco

Hayaay war ileen kaftan mad taqaantid,

Kailamda ilahaage qofku gaal kama dhigo.

Ileen ilahaage iyo ilahaagyi wa hal dee, walaalo qaali qaali ha iska dhigin, Rihanna mad tihid waxaad tahay xalimo from the block you get me.

Yes we are blessed people :salute:hablogroup t1a1a running through our vains :rejoice:

t1a1a gx represent!:salute:

IMG_20170520_012355.jpg

Ahmedinejad:ehh:

IMG_20170520_012615.jpg

Kanye West!

2035_-_autoplay_gif_gif_vince_mcmahon_wwf.gif

Gambar

VIP

Ileen ilahaage iyo ilahaagyi wa hal dee, walaalo qaali qaali ha iska dhigin, Rihanna mad tihid waxaad tahay xalimo from the block you get me.
War ninyahow ma taqaantid waa maxay :drakewtf: accudubillahi what kind of reer waqooyi are you with such bad Somali :kanyehmm:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Wallahi the classic Somali man waa mashallah. Awowe Hadrawi when he was young was so handsome.
I'm trying to get married to a man that has the classic Somali man look, a real man not a grown man child with serious self-esteem issues like most of these niggas on here. I don't wanna give out names.:mjohreally:

Though they'll recognize themselves :mybusiness:

Gambar

VIP
I'm trying to get married to a man that has the classic Somali man look, a real man not a grown man child with serious self-esteem issues like most of these niggas on here. I don't wanna give out names.:mjohreally:

Though they'll recognize themselves :mybusiness:
You need to go back home and find a husband walaleey. There's no real Somali men here baan ku leeyahay! :yacadiim:

Thatsomaligirl

Kaftaan while mentioning ilaahi? sure whatever you say.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
War ninyahow ma taqaantid waa maxay :drakewtf: accudubillahi what kind of reer waqooyi are you with such bad Somali :kanyehmm:

Afkan waxan ku bartay xaafadaha oo loo yaqaano boqol iyo kontonka, hadaanad fahmi karayan, tooskaaga iska soco, haadhkaaga la wad gaadhigaaga hanagu soo leexanin. :fittytousand:

Gambar

VIP
Afkan waxan ku bartay xaafadaha oo loo yaqaano boqol iyo kontonka, hadaanad fahmi karayan, tooskaaga iska soco, haadhkaaga la wad gaadhigaaga hanagu soo leexanin. :fittytousand:
Ma taqaanta is the type of shit a 3 year old would say habaryar. I'm giving you some advice.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Kaftaan while mentioning ilaahi? sure whatever you say.

It's not like I lost the world and what it contains because I hurt some E-halimos feelings,
Ma taqaanta is the type of shit a 3 year old would say habaryar. I'm giving you some advice.

Thats what they use everywhere it's normal,

Maad taqaanta, muu yaqaana, mey taqaanta,

Aqaan, aqoon =to know, to possess knowledge of.
The proverb 'Aqoon la' aan wa Iftiin la'aan '
' To not know is to not have light '

War @Duke of Bohol, war bal heerka la gaadhey bal eeg, anigoo wadankii buur iyo bad soo maray baa maanta ayey dooneysa iney af somaligii ii dhigato.

Thatsomaligirl

No wonder Somali women are getting stolen away by ajnabis in the west, these western Somali men are too busy photoshopping their pics and calcaaling about women on forums, their miskeen parents gave birth to girls and they don't even know it :kanyehmm:

Gambar

VIP
It's not like I lost the world and what it contains because I hurt some E-halimos feelings,

Thats what they use everywhere it's normal,

Maad taqaanta, muu yaqaana, mey taqaanta,

Aqaan, aqoon =to know, to possess knowledge of.
The proverb 'Aqoon la' aan wa Iftiin la'aan '
' To not know is to not have light '

War @Duke of Bohol, war bal heerka la gaadhey bal eeg, anigoo wadankii buur iyo bad soo maray baa maanta ayey dooneysa iney af somaligii ii dhigato.
How about you say that to your ayeyo and she if she doesn't laugh at you. Ma taqaanta is not correct. Its ma taqaana.

black

live and let die.
No wonder Somali women are getting stolen away by ajnabis in the west, these western Somali men are too busy photoshopping their pics and calcaaling about women on forums, their miskeen parents gave birth to girls and they don't even know it :kanyehmm:

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

Do you get off on this? I mean do you literally masturbate to your posts? You've been insulting guys entirely unprovoked since page 3 :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts