How masculine are you facial wise? take the test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
LOL at these incel niggas claiming to have a 100% masculinity :cryinglaughsmiley:

All the guys that got K'naan scored less than 40% in masculinity so I'm sure you photoshoppped it :siilaanyosmile:

I got more than all of the men here kkkkk

upload_2017-5-20_1-45-1.png

Thatsomaligirl

Lol don't be salty naaya. Only HY guys are masculine though as evident in this thread. :manny:
Sad I had to break it to ya but I tested it out on somali men photos and y'all got less than 40% when you had K'naan.:mybusiness:

Work on your self-esteem so you won't feel the need to photoshop saaxib :mjohreally:

Bohol

VIP
Sad I had to break it to ya but I tested it out on somali men photos and y'all got less than 40% when you had K'naan.:mybusiness:

Work on your self-esteem so you won't feel the need to photoshop saaxib :mjohreally:

Who are those Somali guys? male members in your family? :mjlol: I uploaded two pictures
of mine and both got 100%.

:manny:

Thatsomaligirl

Who are those Somali guys? male members in your family? :mjlol: I uploaded two pictures
of mine and both got 100%.

War wareeey, did that photoshopped pic give you some needed reconfort after getting less than 30%? :mjlol:

Issa ok all you need to have to be masculine is have a dick, and yes your mushroom counts as one! :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
Lol this salty Gabiley chick accusing people of photo-shopping :mugshotman:

This is my picture with the goatee beard. I don't need to Photoshop anything. Not everyone is feminine looking like the male members in your
family.

a2ra75.png

Last edited:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Three different portraits all 99%, don't confuse handsome aesthetics with femininity, not my fault you are all barkhad abdi clones. :hahaidiot:

Thatsomaligirl

It's sad to see Somali males thirsting for approval of their masculinity online, is this a way to reaffirm themselves after they got called feminine by everyone? :tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts