How masculine are you facial wise? take the test

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jibriil Abokor Habar Awal libaax Sir Mo Farah!

Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 8.04.36 PM.png

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
It's sad to see Somali males thirsting for approval of their masculinity online, is this a way to reaffirm themselves after they got called feminine by everyone? :tacky:
I don't thirst for approval or big up my clans masculinity via software either lmao.

It's just something funny and I don't take it seriously considering I'm 20 and it says I'm fucking 30 lmao

Btw did a Somali nigga do you dirty?

It's sad to see Somali males thirsting for approval of their masculinity online, is this a way to reaffirm themselves after they got called feminine by everyone? :tacky:
its true. whenever i peek down at my tic tack whilst pissing i writhe in shame. my member the size of a tic tack. the pain i feel is akin to pissing whilst having chlamydia; an incessant stinging sensation .

I don't thirst for approval or big up my clans masculinity via software either lmao.

It's just something funny and I don't take it seriously considering I'm 20 and it says I'm fucking 30 lmao

Co-sign this. This thread is harmless banter.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me

Nah I love my Somali men, these niggas online though.... :uCkf6mf:

Bohol

VIP
This thread was fun until the salty halimos gatecrashed it. :russ: It ain't my fault I am more
masculine than your daddy. I know many of you wish I was your daddy.

:manny:

Thatsomaligirl

its true. whenever i peek down at my tic tack whilst pissing i writhe in shame. my member the size of a tic tack. the pain i feel is akin to pissing whilst having chlamydia; an incessant stinging sensation .
HAHAHAAHA!!!!

Eyy Only secure niggas took my jokes as jokes GG you didn't fall for the trap :mjlol:

Though I didn't lie about the photoshopped ones :mybusiness:

Thatsomaligirl

This thread was fun until the salty halimos gatecrashed it. :russ: It ain't my fault I am more
masculine than your daddy. I know many of you wish I was your daddy.

:manny:
You're as masculine as a child, you might lie online but you'll still have to see yourself in the mirror and realize the truth :mjohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending