How long do you plan on living in the west

Tax is haram but the question is is tax evasion haram? :gaasdrink::hmm:Some might even say it's ***** perhaps to evade paying taxes. I guess you could say Trump is a *****i then. :kanyehmm:
The tax system that is placed in western countries is and was not the same tax system that was prevalent in 7th century.

Kings, Lords or rulers would use the tax to enrich themselves.

Tax today is use to build infrastructure, medical programs, education, etc.

:mjlol: I remember when they claimed Ilhan. I bet you @Cyrus would be so gassed. :mjlol:

WE WUZ ARABS N SHIET

B9BA6489-A354-4A40-BECB-5A1F08B9A8C4.jpeg

There are power shortages all the time in Sharjah, and the malls and quality of services don't compare to Dubai. Wallahi the commute in Sharjah awful as well, I can get around Dubai so much easier

Dude which sharjah are you talking about? When have you lived there? 1970s? Power shortages all the time? Bro what??????!!!!!!
:wtf::damsel::wtf::williamswtf::williamswtf:

The services are still the same. But dubai has better malls which are larger. You can go to those in the weekend for fun. But it isnt like you can't find everything you need in sharjah, you can. The commute from sharjah to dubai is bad but if you go early there is no problem. Going after 8 is what gets you in traffic. Also not much traffic inside sharjah itself unless you're going to malls and its the weekend and you're going to dubai.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No offence, but I’m not staying in Somalia. I don’t see the situation Improving enough for me to abandon the West. Plus, I wouldn’t call it a host country when I was born and raised here, my family is here and I built a life for myself here.

Going back would just feel more like going backwards to me. My parents will go back, but why should I?

Seems almost like those who can’t hack it here go to Somalia to try their luck there.

That's why I added other options like developed Islamic countries? In a decade, many Muslim countries will become developed. I don't plan to move back to Somalia. I just feel like raising your kids in a Muslim conservative society is better and if it's developed and has higher paying wages then you're lucky. That is why I chose Dubai.

Xalimos are resistant to move since they dont care about the future. Only their material existence. I can see why most guys here are more willing to leave,

This is why its important to choose a flexible spouse

Last edited:
That's why I added other options like developed Islamic countries? In a decade, many Muslim countries will become developed. I don't plan to move back to Somalia. I just feel like raising your kids in a Muslim conservative society is better and if it's developed and has higher paying wages then you're lucky. That is why I chose Dubai.
Great choice but what's your field sxb?

Instead of attacking me, per ‘ad hominem’ why don’t you tell me what it is about my argument or logic that is flawed? No need to resort to emotional outbursts walaal.

Edit: You’re on my ignore list. Don’t waste your time responding cause I won’t read it, nor quote you.

Lies are lies. I haven't really attacked you, just called you out on your bs. It wasn't emotional outbursts walaal. You can ignore me, but its better to have more knowledge.

I agree with living in other Muslim nations. I would love if Somalia was advanced, but I doubt it will ever happen.

I’ve seen how those in Somalia expect to be able to use and abuse whoever they like to get what they want.

Plus, not sure why nobody brought this up, but some countries were never meant for greatness. I imagine people from Papua New Guinea don’t have these Illusions of Grandor.

Trending