How long do you plan on living in the west

Dude which sharjah are you talking about? When have you lived there? 1970s? Power shortages all the time? Bro what??????!!!!!!
:wtf::damsel::wtf::williamswtf::williamswtf:

The services are still the same. But dubai has better malls which are larger. You can go to those in the weekend for fun. But it isnt like you can't find everything you need in sharjah, you can. The commute from sharjah to dubai is bad but if you go early there is no problem. Going after 8 is what gets you in traffic. Also not much traffic inside sharjah itself unless you're going to malls and its the weekend and you're going to dubai.
lmao bro, Sharjah is just chilling at Qasba and Dubai is just walking around doing random shit at Mirdif city centre or Festival City, it gets dull quick :russ:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
I would love to live in a Muslim country, even for a little bit. I’d want my kids to experience living amongst Muslims during their formative years. But forever? I don’t think so. There are a lot of human rights issues in places like the UAE, and blatant racism. The west is what you make it, at least here you can have citizenship and own your own property. Over in the ME they won’t give you citizenship, no matter how many years you’ve been living there.
News flash Muslim countries aren’t only in the Middle East

I would love to live in a Muslim country, even for a little bit. I’d want my kids to experience living amongst Muslims during their formative years. But forever? I don’t think so. There are a lot of human rights issues in places like the UAE, and blatant racism. The west is what you make it, at least here you can have citizenship and own your own property. Over in the ME they won’t give you citizenship, no matter how many years you’ve been living there.
Why not? What human rights issues exactly? What racism? If you're concerned you'll be discriminated against, don't be, they treat Somalis well. I wouldn't say it's racism either but rather xenophobia and exploitation of laborers and domestic workers. There are indeed human rights issues here but things are gradually improving. Now expats can keep their passports. Not everything on the Internet is up-to-date, or accurate or even true. You should always look at more than one source, and also consider what biases they may have, or agendas they may be pushing by putting out the information. I doubt it's as bad as you appear to think.

Trending

Latest posts